Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Michael Jackson Thread

You’re already playing the part of bitch #2 in both parts of the relationship. That’s an automatic backseat bitch position.
In my mind, he more of a bitch cause he had to accept it first, like, they were solo together and she came to him and told him she want more, and he was aight.

I’m not trapped in here wit him, he’s trapped in here wit me

1725050533613.gif

@Duwop the head of Bmore public schools is making damned near half a millie and y'all kids can't read???

Given that this is being provided by turning point, it’s most likely that the whole point of what he’s doing is to weaponize his blackness, against black people. For white people who already think poorly of black people, but need a black buffer to not feel racist about it.

What exactly is he going to do with expressing views, that’s going to change the situation? He more than likely showed up announced, unaccounted for, and really at the end of the day not really even giving a shit.

Those are real kids in poverty with real systemic issues and bro is acting like allowing him to speak about it is gonna fix it.

Given that this is being provided by turning point, it’s most likely that the whole point of what he’s doing is to weaponize his blackness, against black people. For white people who already think poorly of black people, but need a black buffer to not feel racist about it.

What exactly is he going to do with expressing views, that’s going to change the situation? He more than likely showed up announced, unaccounted for, and really at the end of the day not really even giving a shit.

Those are real kids in poverty with real systemic issues and bro is acting like allowing him to speak about it is gonna fix it.

Yeah, ain't none of that what I was asking about and I really don't give a shit about any of it either. I'm trippin on a the person at the top of Bmore public schools making nearly a half a million dollars a year and the kids in the system can barely read if at all.

Yeah, ain't none of that what I was asking about and I really don't give a shit about any of it either. I'm trippin on a the person at the top of Bmore public schools making nearly a half a million dollars a year and the kids in the system can barely read if at all.
Those kids that can’t read, can’t read, cause they don’t want to. I have family that have children in the Baltimore public school system, they read just fine.

The problem with people having top down views about education, is that what’s going to end up happening is that someone that is only concerned about numbers and not kids actually learning, will find a way to produce numbers, at the expense of kids actually learning.

In my state, they raised a 60 to a C, and they pass or fail kids by a accumulation of all your grades put together from all classes and if it adds up to a 60.

So all of these babies that’s not learning shit, just gonna get pushed through to highschool, where they are gonna finally get met with subject matter that they can’t even get a 60 in, and end up dropping out of school.

But, from 1st to 11th grade, those promotion levels are immaculate, but the drop out rate is stupid high, but those aren’t accounted because that’s a personal choice according to the state

What if you met a chick that was a 10 on 10 to you, and she come from money so she got money, yall get it going together and a few months in she tell you, she want you to be a brother/husband, and you go what’s that, and she go, a brother to her husband but a husband to her as well. She want you in her stable and the other dude is wit it. What you doing?

If I’m fucking how much money will she shell out?

It’s kinda crazy how garbage Gen Z are with technology, like they are giving boomers a run for their money, atp.

Back