Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Tito Jackson Thread

I used to live there. Arenal is amazing to see but you're gonna be in a lot of shuttles for your excursions because there's not much close to there except the rafting. La Fortuna is tiny but there are some nice spots to hang out and have a beer or grab some food. One can't miss thing in that area is Tabacon hot springs. It's expensive to stay there but just for a day pass it's not bad and completely worth it. Avoid Baldi and not those "free" hot spring tours where they'll have you sitting in runoff water under the bridge.

San Jose is trash for the most part but depending on what area you're in there's this restaurant called Cafe Mundo that's in an old mansion and the food and atmosphere are great.

Also... never order a steak in that whole country no matter how good they say it is.
WWi thought about staying at one of the spots that had a hot spring. I decided I'll just visit one that had it in a tour.

Why wouldn't you get a steak there?

Not much. I’m still trying to break into IT and I need it for my current job so I just want to make sure that it can handle what I need done
So yes brother lol

Depends on what you need it for but I think you should be ok for what you're going to be using it for

Should be more than capable

Also I took the liberty of unfollowing my mixtapez (which ain’t even about mixtapes) wave check, and that over hiphop news page that I can’t remember

I don’t need to see that content in my life

It be showing niggas buying jewelry, niggas talking about opps, rapper baby mamas, and just ignorance

Not even good hiphop news

I don’t wanna be a nigger no more lol

Also I took the liberty of unfollowing my mixtapez (which ain’t even about mixtapes) wave check, and that over hiphop news page that I can’t remember

I don’t need to see that content in my life

It be showing niggas buying jewelry, niggas talking about opps, rapper baby mamas, and just ignorance

Not even good hiphop news

I don’t wanna be a nigger no more lol
I don't follow them but I'ma bout to mute them

WWi thought about staying at one of the spots that had a hot spring. I decided I'll just visit one that had it in a tour.

Why wouldn't you get a steak there?

They don't fatten the cows - you'll probably see them. The beef is really lean and chewy and can have an odd taste. I even went to some supposedly great steakhouse in San Jose once and it was the same shit.

The only exception was there is this bbq restaurant in Santa Teresa and the brisket was impeccable - turns out the owner was from Brooklyn and he was importing briskets.

I can't stress Tabacon enough. Baldi is more of a party spot and some of the other hotels have day passes and they're nice enough but Tabacon is like being in hot springs in a well-curated jungle environment.

Back