Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Michael Jackson Thread

Some white boys are stupid.

They purposely like to leave their ATM receipt to show off.

Stupid crackkkas think I won't rob them

First crib, the nigga got a pinktoe on his arm.

View attachment 1367685

One of the first comments in the video, theres a post talking about him (probably him). The typical fake rags to riches story 99% if rich people tell now for likes.
Claim he came to Vermont poor and started as an intro level sales person. Then because of his hard work, he rose through the ranks to the top, now he owns a massive Toyota/Ford dealership.

Can tell its not true because I'm at the age to know that whole, ' work hard and you can rise from an entry level position, all the way to the top' boomer nonsense isnt true anymore and stopped years ago. And I've also worked at a dealership, so I know, unless you are connected, they highest you'll move up from being a sales man, is to a sales manager. The GM of the dealership is usually one of the owners or someone close to the owner, like a relative. Then theres the fact that I seriously doubt banks are giving you a huge loan to build a franchise just cause you said you were a sales manager.

Knowing how people on that side of the world move, that big pink toe might of financed that venture.

Some one put me on to some better slides with cushion. Just bought these a couple weeks ago. These shits are gonna cause me to break a bone. I almost fell down the steps a couple times. The cushion is way to slippery in these slides. They slide off my feet way to easy. My old ones had grip. They were the rubber kind. I think they were rubber.

These new ones feel like there is oil on them

View attachment 1367613

I like these because they're wide and my feet don't simply fall out of them easily

Back