COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ain't saying you're wrong, but stuff like the bold bugs me when I see it. We are all paying for the sexual habits of others. A lot of our tax money goes to funding people who were out fucking recklessly and made a bunch of kids they can't afford. A lot of the criminals and people out there terrorizing society come from broken or single parent homes. STDs are still being spread like Halloween candy. Abortion is a high profile issue that's deciding elections. It's nice to say, people shouldn't worry about anyone else's sex lives, but the reality is the people's sex lives do have an impact on society as a whole.

To her point specifically, I think she was just trying to point out what many men have been saying. The women who ask where good men are shouldn't be asking that question if they have no interest in being the kind of women good men want. At the end of the day, not all good men are looking for virgins, but very few good men are looking for whores.
Damn.

I ain't saying you're wrong, but stuff like the bold bugs me when I see it. We are all paying for the sexual habits of others. A lot of our tax money goes to funding people who were out fucking recklessly and made a bunch of kids they can't afford. A lot of the criminals and people out there terrorizing society come from broken or single parent homes. STDs are still being spread like Halloween candy. Abortion is a high profile issue that's deciding elections. It's nice to say, people shouldn't worry about anyone else's sex lives, but the reality is the people's sex lives do have an impact on society as a whole.

To her point specifically, I think she was just trying to point out what many men have been saying. The women who ask where good men are shouldn't be asking that question if they have no interest in being the kind of women good men want. At the end of the day, not all good men are looking for virgins, but very few good men are looking for whores.

With that perspective everything another person does raises the collective taxes. People smoking , ,people with poor eating habits influence healthcare costs and the way life insurance is written up,

but it would be very interesting to see how much of our taxes increased over the decades and what specify social issues like reckless sex contributed

But all that is preventable with condoms.

you can't guilt people into not having sex. That's all I am saying. I actually would have supported it more if she went more into why is having sex with alot men not the best way to move sexually. And being sexual free isn't always about having sex.

Reactions: SneakDZA
So did he get some extra funding from the apology.... like why he wasn't promoting these during the holiday season....

Last edited:
This chick said u can’t take her on a date unless u buy her outfit get her nails and hair done

3 more days of this shit

Status
Not open for further replies.