Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Germs got that Deadeye Internet

Wait until he find out when everyone came back in Avengers Endgame
When I was a kid, bout 13 years old, I had a friend named Jamal. And Jamal wasn’t like any other kid in the hood.

Jamal’s parents own their house on the “good street” where the older people lived. Jamal’s parents were elderly compared to our elders that were in their 40’s and 30’s.

Jamal was actually his aunts kid but adopted by her sister and knew perfectly well his mother was not his real mother because the family didn’t keep secrets.

Jamal’s farther was ex military, and when you went in Jamal’s room. He had a computer, his walls were covered in anime posters, he had drawers full of anime dvds, he had every gaming system there was, and his room was super organized.

I thought Jamal was one of one, didn’t imagine any other nigga lived like Jamal. Then I met you niggaz on the IC

So, pardon me if I thought Tekashi 69 got his name from Tekashi Sensi on Naruto. I was busy being a statistic

It took all that I had in me not to curse my Supervisor out not too long ago. She is mad at me for taking a non approved day off yesterday and not letting her know. Getting loud with me in the process. I basically told her right now is not the right time to have this conversation because of all of the stuff that is happening right now and I might say the wrong things. I did apology about not letting her know, but also let her know that I I'm going through a lot at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back