COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazon is now gonna add ads to their videos. You can pay the increase in price not to recieve them. They got some nerve. Their catalog is not that good. On top of that, they aint hurting for money like these other streaming platforms. People stick with their prime memberships because of the shopping. They really havent experienced an extreme drop in membership like all the other streaming platforms

Yeah they don't have really a catalog, and you end up have to pay for almost everything to get even the little bit of decent content you may be looking for.

Everything going up.

Reactions: loud-ninja
Ok yeah I have had this I think, those little balls bursts in your mouth ?

Idk I have had an Asian drink and it was good but the balls in the drink I didn't like.
I thought it was delicious. If you got the right combination then it's so good

Reactions: Royal
Ok yeah I have had this I think, those little balls bursts in your mouth ?

Idk I have had an Asian drink and it was good but the balls in the drink I didn't like.

I know what u talking about. the first few times when I didnt know no better i got those lil black balls in mine but they dont even have any taste and the texture all slimey. They do got some that burst in your mouth too they orange but I never got them.

• Haha
Reactions: TTBF and Royal
It’s not wild at all.

It’s actually pretty stupid fam. Like 100% stupid to anybody that has watched the movie and paid attention lol
We all seen Menace to society 100 times, we know what it’s about and how it ends… We know Kane didn’t have an alter ego…

Now with that being said … Use your imagination and think about the “what if”…. Imagine if Odog only existed in Kane’s head…

If the writers had really created it that way I think it would have added more layers and made the movie more complex than some growing up in the hood bullshit…

Reactions: SneakDZA
We all seen Menace to society 100 times, we know what it’s about and how it ends… We know Kane didn’t have an alter ego…

Now with that being said … Use your imagination and think about the “what if”…. Imagine if Odog only existed in Kane’s head…

If the writers had really created it that way I think it would have added more layers and made the movie more complex than some growing up in the hood bullshit…
Oh okay. Gotcha

If the movie was book instead, I can have that type of conversation

That’s the beauty of books. You can legit let your imagination run wild

I would defend him but y’all know the story. I don’t want him to lose money or projects but I feel I’m getting my just do.

😂🤣😂🤣
Try to take something else from me lil kev. Stay in ya lane.

Capricorn season
What story? And I mean he done fucked up before i think he'll be ok. Just a matter to see if his wife stays with him. And hell she probably knows and is cool with it.

Reactions: Royal
Status
Not open for further replies.