Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheese foam?

😫🤢🤮

shit is good bro

I dont know how to explain it

theres these drinks called milk tea that they use it for but they put it on the boba tea as well

Cheese-Foam-Black-Milk-Tea-v1-1024x1024.jpg

shit is good bro

I dont know how to explain it

theres these drinks called milk tea that they use it for but they put it on the boba tea as well

Cheese-Foam-Black-Milk-Tea-v1-1024x1024.jpg
Yeah bubble tea, milk tea and Boba been around where I'm at for years.

At the spot around the way I usually grab a fruit slush type option or just add different jellys like aloe or passion fruit.

I've always avoided any kind of milk, cheese, or yakult option. Sound like bubble guts. I can't.

Surprised he wouldn't have his assistant or anyone working in close proximity sign an nda.
Feel like if you famous you shouldn't even get married unless it's somebody from high school or middle school.
I would defend him but y’all know the story. I don’t want him to lose money or projects but I feel I’m getting my just do.

😂🤣😂🤣
Try to take something else from me lil kev. Stay in ya lane.

Capricorn season

View attachment 1238079

Off the top of my head...

O-Dog real name is Kevin in the film. There are a few of the older characters who address him and converse with him, when Caine is not present.

Also O-dog was released for car theft on some technicality, and Caine was still sent to jail, but received a lesser charge.

Math ain't mathing
This is wild when you think about it…

I mentioned this a while back. It can make sense

Last edited:
Yeah bubble tea, milk tea and Boba been around where I'm at for years.

At the spot around the way I usually grab a fruit slush type option or just add different jellys like aloe or passion fruit.

I've always avoided any kind of milk, cheese, or yakult option. Sound like bubble guts. I can't.
i was scared of that shit too at first but it never gave me the bubble guts believe it or not. Idk wtf they be doing. Maybe its the type of milk they use or something?

i was scared of that shit too at first but it never gave me the bubble guts believe it or not. Idk wtf they be doing. Maybe its the type of milk they use or something?
Fuck if I know. I don't really touch milk that doesn't come out of my fridge. I drank spoiled milk at a friend's by accident and never again. Never again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back