Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basically she feel men are animals and wild beast, it's OK for men to run around but... women need to be lady like and stop fucking lol.

I agree with the not sleeping around with stranger's etc. I agree get to know your sexual partners lol
and cheating is not the move.

But naw shawty we not in 50's.....change is inevitable.

Why are people so pressed about the sexual habits of others.

People will learn on they own. Stop policing other peoples pussy

Both men and women are flawed, like stop with the general women of today are whores.

This was 30 years ago, and I'm sure women was opening they legs for whoever for all of time. Taking other females men or just sexing them lol

Like bitch go be with your man lol. Talking about she got female friends that do this and that.

Basically she feel men are animals and wild beast, it's OK for men to run around but... women need to be lady like and stop fucking lol.

I agree with the not sleeping around with stranger's etc. I agree get to know your sexual partners lol
and cheating is not the move.

But naw shawty we not in 50's.....change is inevitable.

Why are people so pressed about the sexual habits of others.

People will learn on they own. Stop policing other peoples pussy

Both men and women are flawed, like stop with the general women of today are whores.

This was 30 years ago, and I'm sure women was opening they legs for whoever for all of time. Taking other females men or just sexing them lol

Like bitch go be with your man lol. Talking about she got female friends that do this and that.

I ain't saying you're wrong, but stuff like the bold bugs me when I see it. We are all paying for the sexual habits of others. A lot of our tax money goes to funding people who were out fucking recklessly and made a bunch of kids they can't afford. A lot of the criminals and people out there terrorizing society come from broken or single parent homes. STDs are still being spread like Halloween candy. Abortion is a high profile issue that's deciding elections. It's nice to say, people shouldn't worry about anyone else's sex lives, but the reality is the people's sex lives do have an impact on society as a whole.

To her point specifically, I think she was just trying to point out what many men have been saying. The women who ask where good men are shouldn't be asking that question if they have no interest in being the kind of women good men want. At the end of the day, not all good men are looking for virgins, but very few good men are looking for whores.

I blame @Busta Carmichael for this

A chatbot asks a New York Times reporter to leave his wife​

The rise of the artificial intelligence chatbot grabbed headlines in 2023, but one of the most visible moments was a highly read and very weird conversation between New York Times reporter Kevin Roose and Microsoft’s Bing chatbot in February.

What was supposed to be a primer on how the tool worked devolved rapidly into a fever dream of robotic hallucinations and an increasingly creepy conversation that culminated in the chatbot, which called itself Sydney, asking Roose to leave his wife.

The conversation was the first time many readers actually began to wonder, is AI really a good idea for humanity?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back