Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would do the same, the hell I'm going to wait in a room for somebody to walk in and shoot me

His mom made a good point though. If it was real, the shooters would have been in the hallway. He seems to think he was safe because he was going out a back way, but if I'm not mistaken, that's the way the shooter came in at that TX shooting.

Basically, ain't no way to guarantee your safety in that type situation. If they got sturdy doors that are going to lock, and have areas that the can hide in/under, the classroom might be the best place to be assuming law enforcement will actually respond and not allow the shooter to run free like in TX.

We only had fire drill but we should have had that as well since there were school shootings before the 21st century

True. We had fire drills and nuclear bomb drills when I was a kid. Nuke drills were the most unsettling. Even though our schools were rated as bomb shelters, we didn't know if that meant nuclear warheads were included in the "bomb" part of it.

Y’all heard about the putting a period at the end of a sentence while texting being rude/disrespectful?

What’s wrong with these GenZ folks lolololol. Life is so easy they find things to complain about.

And they are trying to rebrand everything that already well established from clothes/music/words.

They are like new age colonizers lololololol.

I would do the same, the hell I'm going to wait in a room for somebody to walk in and shoot me
If there is a way out I'd want my child to get out but fear is a paralyzing mf. Most adults aren't built like that much less children.

I've seen how people move in real time when the gun goes off too many times for my liking.

I be in settings where that shit is likely tho. Having to live somewhere where shootings at schools is some regular occurrence and having to prepare for your children for that is nuts to me.

So the Mayor wants to increase the transfer tax on real estate over 1 million dollars from .75% to 2 % to combat the homeless issue which is really the migrant issue

Now The Real Estate association is saying this will negatively affect new construction, buildings and transactions

Turkey leg hut couple getting divorced

She says it’s due to his cheating and abuse.
I saw a few of their interviews, and yea I can see that being true
I read that she made a whole list of rules about how women should dress and conduct themselves while at the restaurant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back