Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

@Disanthrope was spitting

Rhymefest was in there cooning I’m mf tired

I remember when mfs on here couldn't fathom Hillary being unpopular due to the 94 crime bill when she lost states to trump.

Biden says to this day he has no regrets.

The problem is the alternative to Democrats are Republicans. Independents/3rd party are insignificant.

We just fucked, and no one learns. Next election cycle whatever heat mfs have for their respective parties gonna disappear into thin air and they're gonna jump right back in line and vote the same shit in.

Throw the whole system away.

I remember when mfs on here couldn't fathom Hillary being unpopular due to the 94 crime bill when she lost states to trump.

Biden says to this day he has no regrets.

The problem is the alternative to Democrats are Republicans. Independents/3rd party are insignificant.

We just fucked, and no one learns. Next election cycle whatever heat mfs have for their respective parties gonna disappear into thin air and they're gonna jump right back in line and vote the same shit in.

Throw the whole system away.

Bring on ranked choice voting. I dont wanna hear shit about it being too complicated either. Folks will make due

Full vid

These politicians are out their fucking mind

The problem with the black community as a whole, and it’s not our fault. The issue is that due to the systemic nature of America and American cities, most of us are in a class of the working poor.

We spent so much time focused on staying afloat that our focused shifted away from the attempt to secure control of our environment. To putting those efforts on the shoulders of people we trusted and left it to them.

Unfortunately that’s a two part problem, one it’s extremely hard for black politicians to politic without consistent support and awareness from its constituents. Black politicians can want to do whatever they want. But when black voters don’t show up to vote on initiatives. They are deemed weak by their counterparts and forced to negotiate from a weak standpoint.

So the only way they can usually get black voters on board is to incite emotion, the quickest and easiest way to get black voters mobilized is to incite the feelings of victimhood through our race.

Black politicians go to that well so much to their constituents that they further perpetuate the belief of a lack of influence and power within their communities. That then turns around with less and less of us showing up to vote because what’s the point if our votes don’t affect the status of our influence?

The proof of progress is so little, the proof of victories are so little but the proof of every loss is so prominent and attached to us being black that you kill your own support by going about mobilizing your support the wrong way.

Getting street lights fixed, roads, fixed, green spaces, and common areas installed in cities is visual proof of efforts. And you have to condition you constituents to be able to see these things as victories of influence.

Our community wants home runs or nothing, politicians need to break down the civics side of this in a way people can understand. Keep people engaged, white politicians have the luxury of lying to their constituents and keeping them in the dark to get things done.

Black constituents have to be educated, it’s us as a people we have to know why. Once we get on the same page and know why as a people, you ain’t gotta say much, we move. We see other black people running, we run, cause we know why, yeen gotta tell us.

To many Black politicians try to play politics like white people play politics, you gotta politic to us differently and you gotta stop making it a vote or die situation. Because if you tell me this election is the most important election of our life and nothing changes or no one is making note of the changes. You can’t come back to tell me the same thing.

We are a people of results, proof, effort, substance and truth.

Deion came to Colorado and told them kids straight up, someone y’all ain’t gone make it through spring training the way I get down, so leave now or find out that you’re gonna be leaving later. He kept it real, and look how many black recruits want a part of that action.

We gravitate to the real, and too many black politicians be on that fake shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back