Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Niggas really breaking down Kenan Thompsons sexy.

View attachment 1202696
When you style yourself to be sexy to the ladies, what’s your barometer for success. How do you know what’s sexy to ladies? You see what they deem to be sexy, thus when you emulate these things to sexy yourself up, you acknowledge that the dudes you emulate are sexy.

But let you tell it, you one of one,

Out in Canada looking like a carbon copy of Kardinal Offishal

Speaking of sexy, I come out here to pick my kids up and there’s this thick sexy chick wit an Afro to pick her kids up, my sister usually picks them up,and she’s walks out here. I figure I’m not gonna walk to the bus stop I’m pull up.

So here i am, fresh out the house on my day off. Raggedy sweats and cookie stains on my white sweater. Hair uncombed, wouldn’t today be the day that I choose to come outside looking like a slob.

I done smoked a couple blacks, breath probably smelling like ass…

When you style yourself to be sexy to the ladies, what’s your barometer for success. How do you know what’s sexy to ladies? You see what they deem to be sexy, thus when you emulate these things to sexy yourself up, you acknowledge that the dudes you emulate are sexy.

But let you tell it, you one of one,

Out in Canada looking like a carbon copy of Kardinal Offishal
Respectfully when I put a suit on its over for a lot of you niggas. God forbid I just get a hair cut. Fuck around and have that aura to protect me.

I got a pretty good style bag for a big nigga. And don't get me started on my cologne game. I got chick's asking me what I'm wearing daily. If she not single I'm not telling her shit tho. More times than not they respect it.

I'm a big stepper. The biggest.

Respectfully when I put a suit on its over for a lot of you niggas. God forbid I just get a hair cut. Fuck around and have that aura to protect me.

I got a pretty good style bag for a big nigga. And don't get me started on my cologne game. I got chick's asking me what I'm wearing daily. If she not single I'm not telling her shit tho. More times than not they respect it.

Whoa look at Mr.Bitches!

Me and you are cologne extraordinaires. Any new ones that you have purchased recently?

Some of you niggas are clinically unwell AND WE CAN'T HELP YOU HEREEEEEEEEEE. I'm sorry. Hit me with every reaction under the sun if that's what gets you through the day.

Love and light.

Some of you niggas are clinically unwell AND WE CAN'T HELP YOU HEREEEEEEEEEE. I'm sorry. Hit me with every reaction under the sun if that's what gets you through the day.

Love and light.
Nigga you're projecting

You're the one who wrote a love letter to the forum talking about you bouncing to go find yourself..

How you find yourself and come back the same coon?

:hahaha:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back