Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
This a conversation men to have, cause we know who will take your girl cause they sexy and we know who will take ya girl cause of his status. So it’s like, we know, but no one wanna talk about it foreal, I commend you, that’s why you poster of the year.
like objectively I don’t see nothing from Kenan that would make me be like damn he probably get hoes

Let Keenan get hoes man, he stood down a lion, gotta be worth at least a rub and tug.

Look at him on that couch

Looking mad punchable

like objectively I don’t see nothing from Kenan that would make me be like damn he probably get hoes

Look at him on that couch

Looking mad punchable
In defense tho, starting off at the 8:50 mark

Never seen no one, in such close proximity to mike, disarm him from an angry rant to giggling wit them

Think behind the scene dude got that sauce and in NY he got that jacket..he had goons snuff dude who slept with his wife, infront if a comedy club and everyone knows they was moving on the behalf of kenan,…crickets. Think he the real deal in his pocket

In defense tho, starting off at the 8:50 mark

Never seen no one, in such close proximity to mike, disarm him from an angry rant to giggling wit them

Think behind the scene dude got that sauce and in NY he got that jacket..he had goons snuff dude who slept with his wife, infront if a comedy club and everyone knows they was moving on the behalf of kenan,…crickets. Think he the real deal in his pocket

Kenan got so little swag his wife slept with another guy

But I feel what you saying

Kenan be in the streets and home like

IMG_7483.jpeg

@TTBF has business gotten any better recently?

Medical issues flared up again so I chose to step back for now so I don't burn anymore bridges fucking up commitments.

Just want to get through the new year without any issues. Going mercenary until then. Hopefully by spring I'm 100% and can go back to contracting and staffing events.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back