Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kenan the type of nigga to say “girl you know I want that badonkadonk” in 2023
I think he’s mad different away from the camera. There’s an interview that he did with Mike Tyson, and he’s trying to give Tyson props.

Tyson for some reason, and only with black men. He for some reason doesn’t like black men to give him props, it sets him off.

So kenan was giving him props and he starts getting agitated calling himself a piece of shit and you know Tyson, tysoning.

I seen him do this wit a lot of people, but kenan was the only one I ever seen show no fear to it. He just kept giving him props, on some gangsta shit.

Since I seen that I’ve had mad respect for him

I think he’s mad different away from the camera. There’s an interview that he did with Mike Tyson, and he’s trying to give Tyson props.

Tyson for some reason, and only with black men. He for some reason doesn’t like black men to give him props, it sets him off.

So kenan was giving him props and he starts getting agitated calling himself a piece of shit and you know Tyson, tysoning.

I seen him do this wit a lot of people, but kenan was the only one I ever seen show no fear to it. He just kept giving him props, on some gangsta shit.

Since I seen that I’ve had mad respect for him
Ehh sounds like a weak reason lol but maybe

I was just thinking like who sees kenan and says “damn I want him”?

I can’t fathom it

We've all shaken hands, spoken or crossed paths with someone who has done some horrible shit unbeknownst to us.

My friends brother was just in the news the other day accused of rape. (I always thought he was rapey 🤷🏿‍♂️) But you never know.

Everyone has 3 sides.

This. People act like shitty individuals don't know who they should hide their shittiness from.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back