Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

I laughed entirely too hard at this. I love my black people. The fact everyone got up in unison to get da fucc up outta there...hilarious.

But the shyt was racist. Why he had to dress up as a Muslim? If it was a wyte boy who walked in to do the same prank...would everyone hauled az...they would.

When you style yourself to be sexy to the ladies, what’s your barometer for success. How do you know what’s sexy to ladies? You see what they deem to be sexy, thus when you emulate these things to sexy yourself up, you acknowledge that the dudes you emulate are sexy.

But let you tell it, you one of one,

Out in Canada looking like a carbon copy of Kardinal Offishal

Sexiness is a spectrum and is based on various things not just looks or money

Women can find ALOT of things about a man sexy. They usually pay more attention to how he grooms himself and his level of confidence

I don’t usually listen to what women “say” they want in regards to sex appeal in the mainstream media….they’re usually being general/vague because in real life they’ll hook up with the dude that’s the opposite of who they say they want or what people “assume” they want

Also a woman can find several different kind of men attractive…but in “different ways for different purposes”

I laughed entirely too hard at this. I love my black people. The fact everyone got up in unison to get da fucc up outta there...hilarious.

But the shyt was racist. Why he had to dress up as a Muslim? If it was a wyte boy who walked in to do the same prank...would everyone hauled az...they would.

You right on both counts. Hilarious but racist

Sup jester slaveman? How are your favorite white people doing?

How are your split personalities doing?

Nah.

Get white people off your heart and you'll find yourself off my dick, I promise

Nigga going back to my old posts about my baby doris.😭😭😭😭😭😭

View attachment 1202702

View attachment 1202706

Some of you niggas are clinically unwell AND WE CAN'T HELP YOU HEREEEEEEEEEE. I'm sorry. Hit me with every reaction under the sun if that's what gets you through the day.

Love and light.

Nigga you're projecting

You're the one who wrote a love letter to the forum talking about you bouncing to go find yourself..

How you find yourself and come back the same coon?

:hahaha:

Post this love letter.

You worship an elderly white bitch cuz you a Canadian bedbuck

Aight thanks man. Have a blessed weekend.
tumblr_f9f770cb016eaa870590db995c73401d_0f7e4bff_540.gif

Notice i never get into it with non coons of the board?

But the niggas who big up the trans agenda, pronouns and Beckys got all the smoke.. the correlation is real
Freeman gon fuck you up b

He quoted you and said "he'll be dealt with quickly"

Slaveman wants to harm me all because he loves white people and I don't.

He needs time off
Can I ask you a question?

Have you ever blown out 4 tires at the same time?

What about you @Inori? Y'all got cars over there in Bermuda? Or y'all walk everywhere

Sigh. That's not what he needs.

But this is where I tap out cause it goes from jokes to sad quickly. Keep playing with some of these niggas and pretending they don't need help.
So you tap out of the shit YOU started? You started it because my rhetoric weighs on your compromised spirit

Mr B challenged me to a fight and sneakdza violently lashed out after I pulled their coon cards too, after initiating shit with me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back