Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
She used to wear those high waisted stone wash jeans, only ever saw Native American women wearing those. I used to watch Northern Exposure cause my family was too broke for cable..lol, I was up on Native American fashion.

She used to wear those high waisted stone wash jeans, only ever saw Native American women wearing those. I used to watch Northern Exposure cause my family was too broke for cable..lol, I was up on Native American fashion.
Huh? Lol

Bruh. That was a black woman standard when it came to jeans back in the day.

And then I told the cashier to hold it now, because no where in town was the chance of coming home an option. Whoever can identify what's it like to move through snow storms in under armor shirts and And1 shorts while drinking sweetened condensed milk on a hot Tuesday should be ashamed of themselves and everything that was brought beyond them.

Nah son you saying it cause she’s LIGHTSKINNED with “gOoD HAir”

I used to mess with a girl born and raised in Ghana and she was just as lightskinned as Sade

Reactions: GNS
Nah son you saying it cause she’s LIGHTSKINNED with “gOoD HAir”

I used to mess with a girl born and raised in Ghana and she was just as lightskinned as Sade
Nah….In the 90’s there’s no way I wouldn’t have believed that she’s not Native American. I’d never think light skin, she don’t look like a lightskin black woman.

I’d say middle eastern before I’d say black, and I would even consider Latino

Nah….In the 90’s there’s no way I wouldn’t have believed that she’s not Native American. I’d never think light skin, she don’t look like a lightskin black woman.

No matter what….black genes will always show its way no matter the race mix…which can make many of us look more similar than different

You said Latino…but many Latinos dont look the stereotypical Latino, and vice versa

The African chick from Ghana I used to mess with looked just like Yaris Sanchez in the face

She used to tell me people would mistake her for Hispanic but she was straight from Ghana with two Ghana parents

My fiancée who is Haitian, tells me people think she’s hispanic sometimes because of her hair texture

No matter what….black genes will always show its way no matter the race mix…which can make many of us look more similar than different

You said Latino…but many Latinos dont look the stereotypical Latino, and vice versa

The African chick from Ghana I used to mess with looked just like Yaris Sanchez in the face

She used to tell me people would mistake her for Hispanic but she was straight from Ghana with two Ghana parents
I like her even more now, knowing she’s part African. I always wanted to date an African woman

I've never met a single Native chick that looks like her. Mixed Black and Native? I can see that, but not pure Native.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back