Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
I put this mainly on politicians, state and some city. By the time it gets to school officials, it doesnt matter what they think cuz theres no budget for it.

Tolleson School District just west of Phoenix preps food like this for their students but no other district in the area does as far as I know. They were really proud of how every breakfast and lunch was freshly cooked and prepared by chefs.

Tolleson School District just west of Phoenix preps food like this for their students but no other district in the area does as far as I know. They were really proud of how every breakfast and lunch was freshly cooked and prepared by chefs.
Is it one of the wealthy districts?

Teens terrify the shit outta me man. They are so dumb they didn't even realize they killed him. Teens are granted so much power like driving for example and don't realize the responsibility that comes with it because they think everything is a game and can't comprehend worst case scenarios so they do dumb shit like this and don't think nothing of it just to impress each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back