Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
No matter what….black genes will always show its way no matter the race mix…which can make many of us look more similar than different

You said Latino…but many Latinos dont look the stereotypical Latino, and vice versa

The African chick from Ghana I used to mess with looked just like Yaris Sanchez in the face

She used to tell me people would mistake her for Hispanic but she was straight from Ghana with two Ghana parents

My fiancée who is Haitian, tells me people think she’s hispanic sometimes because of her hair texture
Nah not true.

No matter what….black genes will always show its way no matter the race mix…which can make many of us look more similar than different

You said Latino…but many Latinos dont look the stereotypical Latino, and vice versa

The African chick from Ghana I used to mess with looked just like Yaris Sanchez in the face

She used to tell me people would mistake her for Hispanic but she was straight from Ghana with two Ghana parents

My fiancée who is Haitian, tells me people think she’s hispanic sometimes because of her hair texture

I knew a white chick who's grandmother was jet Black and from the south. I had no clue what so ever; I just thought she was a regular ass Becky. Even when she showed me a pic of her and her grandmother I still didn't believe it.

I have cousins that are mixed Black and white. Some look mixed, some look white until they mention it, then you see the Black in 'em, but when we all stand together you see the family resemblance in all of us except one; she strongly took after her mother.

It doesn't always come through like that.

I knew a white chick who's grandmother was jet Black and from the south. I had no clue what so ever; I just thought she was a regular ass Becky. Even when she showed me a pic of her and her grandmother I still didn't believe it.

I have cousins that are mixed Black and white. Some look mixed, some look white until they mention it, then you see the Black in 'em, but when we all stand together you see the family resemblance in all of us except one; she strongly took after her mother.

It doesn't always come through like that.

I’ve never seen a mixed person that had black not show ANY features that can be related to black features

I’m not just talking about skin color either

I also knew a girl with a black dad and super white mom (blonde hair blue eyes)

Her and her several sisters got hair and facial features that are associated with black people

Jawline…nose etc…you’d probably think they were Puerto Rican

But skin complexion alone you would think they were pale/yellow

I’ve never seen a mixed person that had black not show ANY features that can be related to black features

I’m not just talking about skin color either

I also knew a girl with a black dad and super white mom (blonde hair blue eyes)

Her and her several sisters got hair and facial features that are associated with black people

Jawline…nose etc…you’d probably think they were Puerto Rican

But skin complexion alone you would think they were pale/yellow
Quincy jones's daughter rashida jones looks white.

When it hits you how blessed you are.
😢😢😢
In atl
And realized, no matter which direction (north, south, east or west.) I catch a flight, I have a home to stay at.

Thank God for guiding me to have all I have.

When it hits you how blessed you are.
😢😢😢
In atl
And realized, no matter which direction (north, south, east or west.) I catch a flight, I have a home to stay at.

Thank God for guiding me to have all I have.
Let me hold a dollar pleigher.

I wonder what percentage of women realize how much ammo they give to emotional predators. Like, the men among us that aren’t really interested in the sex, or notoriety, companionship, acquisition , or the dominance of women.

Dem dudes that want nothing more than to be an emotional vampire. Like, women will post suggestive shit and I understand it’s to cast a wide net with the bait that they hope attracts the fish they want.

But all it’s attracting is sharks and the fish are actually staying away cause they know about the prevalence of sharks swarming.

Them dudes get off on a bunch of women being in their phone, emotionally attached to them, while they remain emotionally distant. It’s a high for them to have women care about them while they act as though they don’t care.

But the minute the chick move towards a potential relationship where her feelings can and will be actually validated, them dudes go out of their way to keep the chick attached to them, running dude off or love bombing the chick into devoting her time to him.

Shits wild, I be seeing shit from women I like and care about as friends and be wanting to say something but I know they ain’t gone listen, cause it sound crazy, shit I be seeing be sounding crazy to people but when I see the shit I see happen I just be like

View attachment 1199185

I’ve seen this in real life. Self esteem so low a smart women will accept the worse treatment just to struggle and beg

RIP Richard Roundtree.

Damn @ Bruce Willis. He’s on his way out.

This old dude needs to hush the fuck up, talking loud ass shit on his phone at 6 AM. Fuck is wrong with him?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back