Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dunno. Guess I’m getting old. Is it really impressive to get nudes in your late 30s and up?
If u knocking it down whenever u feel like it

What the nudes do for you?
200w.gif

This slowly turning into a "SHE SHOWING FEET" thread

I been watching some of his video heavy these last couple of day. Some of them are really interesting because it really highlights the Japanese culture of details and quality.
But this video on school lunches, man, our country really has gone to shit. I cant even picture a America that properly funds public schools enough to get the food quality anywhere near to that of Japan. They make literally sure kids eat good and understand the importance of nutrition.

These greedy azzz school officials...city officials...state officials...politicians don't give a flying fucc about the kids in this country. Especially feeding them anything healthy.

These greedy azzz school officials...city officials...state officials...politicians don't give a flying fucc about the kids in this country. Especially feeding them anything healthy.
I put this mainly on politicians, state and some city. By the time it gets to school officials, it doesnt matter what they think cuz theres no budget for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back