Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting mad because amazon sent you free shit you didnt ask for plus the item you did ask for is wild. Just sell or give away what you recieved

I pray the day amazon sends me 10 extra tvs on my next TV purchase and only charge me for one. You aint gonna hear a sound from me.
Wayfair once sent me an extra 2 of the exact same chair because i kept calling and saying the online pics didnt match up with what was being sent and after the 3rd try they said that it was an error on their end from the distributor, and to keep all the chairs no problem. I think they was like 2-300 piece.

Later they were rumored to be sex trafficking kids in their shelves and i knew then…that shit was real lol.

Last edited:
I been watching some of his video heavy these last couple of day. Some of them are really interesting because it really highlights the Japanese culture of details and quality.
But this video on school lunches, man, our country really has gone to shit. I cant even picture a America that properly funds public schools enough to get the food quality anywhere near to that of Japan. They make literally sure kids eat good and understand the importance of nutrition.

I used to hate the term sassy men, Apocalypse.

But I see where these women are coming from now lolololol

I was blinded because I was on my dogs side lol. But woman are right about it lololololol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back