Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
😏😎 Pops was right.
I wanna see a video on Haitian influence in New Orleans. I remember my roommate in Electrical School being from there. He was a descendant of a Haitian Revolutionary.

Mike Tyson is my guy.
Real Brooklyn attitude
I got the same mentality as him when you show me fakeness 4 lame & cool points.
I hate them type of punk ass faggets, hated them since 6th grade yo.
The types you follow after school and put a box cutter 2 their face. Word up

Mike Tyson is my guy.
Real Brooklyn attitude
I got the same mentality as him when you show me fakeness 4 lame & cool points.
I hate them type of punk ass faggets, hated them since 6th grade yo.
The types you follow after school and put a box cutter 2 their face. Word up

Yeah you Brooklyn niggas are crazy

Robocop 1 and 2 came on yesterday so I decided to watch both. I have seen them many times but havent seen the beginning of robocop 1 since I was young. Seeing it now and i realize that murphy and his partner were terrible cops.

They chased the gang of 6 people, all armed, Into a empty warehouse. They didnt wait for back up. They went into the gangs turf not knowing the layout or were each member was. No wonder murphy got shot up. I also forgot how violent that movie was.

Last edited:
Robocop 1 and 2 came on yesterday so I decided to watch both. I have aeen them many time but havent seen the beginning of robocop 1 since I was young. Seeing it now and i realize that murphy and his partner were terrible cops.

They chased the gang of 6 people, all armed, Into a empty warehouse. They didnt wait for back up. They went into the gangs turf not knowing the layout or were each member was. No wonder murphy got shot up. I also forgot how violent that movie was.
I thought to myself, future Detroit is fucked up

He probably tried to surprise her/take command like some women say they want in a man
I know. But that only works for people you have known for a while. To risky to try on people you dont know or just getting to know. Im assuming they didnt start out as friends.

The other person could have been to the place you picked in the past and didnt like it. Or they could have some dietary restrictions.

Also, for the woman, it is a safety issue. Not knowing where you are going on a first date.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back