Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ladies and Gentlemen, please go to a doctor and get blood work done. With the intention on finding out what vitamins and minerals your body is low or high in.

Then get those vitamins for what you have that’s low and find out what you are eating that’s creating the over abundance for whats high.

It’s the best thing you will ever do for yourself. I did this, and when i tell you I wake up in the morning with too much energy.

My back pain and indigestion have drastically reduced.

Ladies and Gentlemen, please go to a doctor and get blood work done. With the intention on finding out what vitamins and minerals your body is low or high in.

Then get those vitamins for what you have that’s low and find out what you are eating that’s creating the over abundance for whats high.

It’s the best thing you will ever do for yourself. I did this, and when i tell you I wake up in the morning with too much energy.

Did you just get insurance?

:js4:

AAAABQ1vtNv8EVfQlrr9taMP_894_eXjqlJsJBhSQMUNNN021VWL9CQW6TrVqt-sfwbBEA2wnzXsOHKBR-F3VxEkwRp__u...jpg

Most def stay on top of your blood work

This is pretty cool

I remember when they announced Pluto wasn't considered a planet anymore

I still consider Pluto to be a planet and that will never change. If people can think the earth is flat and 5g caused covid... I can believe Pluto is a planet.

I will also say that when Pluto got demoted it got demoted to "Dwarf Planet" which to me says that it's still a planet.

That's like saying Dwarf People aren't People.

I still consider Pluto to be a planet and that will never change. If people can think the earth is flat and 5g caused covid... I can believe Pluto is a planet.

I will also say that when Pluto got demoted it got demoted to "Dwarf Planet" which to me says that it's still a planet.

That's like saying Dwarf People aren't People.
That argument is hilarious. I'm stealing it

raccoon-fight.gif

I really can't believe they gonna put tolls to enter Manhattan 60st and below.

That's fucking crazy yo🤦🏽‍♂️🤷🏽‍♂️

Look like ima be using my moped or dirt bike soon. My dirt bike messed up tho. Moped should do the trick. Ima be zig zagging through traffic with no problem. Got some magnetic covers to hid my plates😎

Last edited:
I really can't believe they gonna put tolls to enter Manhattan 60st and below.

That's fucking crazy yo🤦🏽‍♂️🤷🏽‍♂️

Look like ima be using my moped or dirt bike soon. My dirt bike messed up tho. Moped should do the trick. Ima be zig zagging through traffic with no problem. Got some magnetic covers to hid my plates😎
I see covers a lot but I think they're illegal and I'd likely get pulled over just for it

I see covers a lot but I think they're illegal and I'd likely get pulled over just for it
NYPD usually don't waste their time with people that look like they about to deliver.
It's too many of them which is perfect 4 me. Unless NYPD have a moped task force, them pigs ain't catching me yo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back