Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo bro, listen man, ion know how these women think toilets work, but your anus and ass crack ain’t the only thing that gets fecal matter on it when you take a shit or wipe. Ass cheeks should not be out in public. That shit is nasty, cover yo whole fucking ass in public.

I bet they get home and just sit on their bed when them same shorts on

:scust:

A whole days worth of fecal matter, sweat, and germs just on ya comforter. Be on the phone wit their girlfriends talking bout “ion know why I keep getting a UTI”..

Filthy

Yo bro, listen man, ion know how these women think toilets work, but your anus and ass crack ain’t the only thing that gets fecal matter on it when you take a shit or wipe. Ass cheeks should not be out in public. That shit is nasty, cover yo whole fucking ass in public.

A whole days worth of fecal matter, sweat, and germs just on ya comforter. Be on the phone wit their girlfriends talking bout “ion know why I keep getting a UTI”..

Filthy
How in the world did this cross your mind this morning???😂😂😂😂😂

Filthy

1475735771349.jpg

I 'ont give a shit.. these lil goofy ass voiceovers be having me dying

laughing-homer.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back