Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me and his knee slipped out of place the same day a few years ago

Then yesterday the vet told me he has vertebrae inflammation so his back is really hurting him

Me after I sat at the vet office for 2 hrs yesterday, my back is now killing me in one single spot just like him

Apparently we’re tethered
Naw. You just washed and old. That's why you be hating on older people. You old yourself

My nephew is here with his meta quest 2 headset and he swings so wildly I'm scared as hell he's gonna hit something and hurt himself. When he almost hurt the TV I had to stop and rearrange the living room cause ain't no fuckin way bruh. I don't got it.

Imma wipe off his eye juices and try it out later. I bought for him last year but this is the first time he's brought it over.

Me and his knee slipped out of place the same day a few years ago

Then yesterday the vet told me he has vertebrae inflammation so his back is really hurting him

Me after I sat at the vet office for 2 hrs yesterday, my back is now killing me in one single spot just like him

Apparently we’re tethered
Washed

My nephew is here with his meta quest 2 headset and he swings so wildly I'm scared as hell he's gonna hit something and hurt himself. When he almost hurt the TV I had to stop and rearrange the living room cause ain't no fuckin way bruh. I don't got it.

Imma wipe off his eye juices and try it out later. I bought for him last year but this is the first time he's brought it over.
Lmao at “when he almost hurt the tv”….

Mans more worried about his hoshi toshi than potential injuries.

Lmao at “when he almost hurt the tv”….

Mans more worried about his hoshi toshi than potential injuries.

Injuries build character and resilience. Lil man built tough.
itysl-i-think-you-should-leave.gif

All jokes aside you know I've already broken the TV and bought the same one back. Dropped $16-1800 on the first one then $1300 for the new one in under a year. I don't got it like that. Go to hell lurk. 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back