Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
He need to chill, but I understand not having been in direct conflict with an entity in life. Reveals itself when you are in direct conflict with an entity. There’s no such thing as beating someone at their own game, it’s their fucking game, they know way more about it and are way more invested, and waaaay more connected than you’ll ever be. You make them play your game, but first you have to establish what that is, and if you don’t know how to do that, you find a general who does and humble yourself.

Random but I remember when the Ukraine/russia conflict just started and there was that video with the jet that some ppl thought looked fake

Homie then came in and said “I was in the Air Force and I can say for sure that’s real 🫡

I wanna say about 20 mins later it came out that that vid was fake af lmao

I still think about that from time to time
They had niggas (me, I'm niggas) thinking a mf was on some real enemy at the gates shit. Lmao.

@Duwop

You are the comic book head

How does rogue and gambit lead to mr. Sinister
View attachment 1189555

It's a relationship chart. Gambit has the connection to Sinister. Basically, Gambit's powers were originally to much for him to handle, so Sinister performed a procedure to dampen his powers. In exchange, Gambit helped Sinister's Marauders find the Morlocks. The Marauders proceeded to kill all the Morlocks. Gambit didn't know that's what Sinister was planning. All he could do was save Marrow and get out. When all that came out, he got kicked out of the X-men for a while.

Gambit and Rogue have teamed with Mr Sinister a couple of times. Rogue started out as a villain and Gambit owed Sinister for something can't really remember so he worked for him and helped Sinister crew find the Morlocks and they killed almost all of them.

Missed this, but meh...I did it better. lol

Also, congrats on the upcoming wedding.

It's a relationship chart. Gambit has the connection to Sinister. Basically, Gambit's powers were originally to much for him to handle, so Sinister performed a procedure to dampen his powers. In exchange, Gambit helped Sinister's Marauders find the Morlocks. The Marauders proceeded to kill all the Morlocks. Gambit didn't know that's what Sinister was planning. All he could do was save Marrow and get out. When all that came out, he got kicked out of the X-men for a while.

Missed this, but meh...I did it better. lol

Also, congrats on the upcoming wedding.
Man I was driving and half high leave me alone but yeah what you said

Last edited:
Expound ..
It instantly reminded me of all the times I learned things about teachers I shouldn’t have.

I’ll never forget one time in HS Spanish class, the teacher just randomly dropped that she was dealing with a mean urinary tract infection.

To this day I don’t get why she had to take the convo there. 😅

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back