Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't remember the last time I seen someone with a stereo equipment that matches their CD and vinyl collection...

I just can't understand how a collector has classic vinyls but wack stereo equipment.

Feeling arrogant, typa..on some typa shit like feel like hopping in a chick in box, tell her, “don’t even respond, don’t even respond, just hold on to this right quick, you gonna fall in love wit me one day”

Then block her…

5A221BBB-7FDD-468F-AEAF-E1C115E36160.jpeg

.let her marinate on her future

Hating to get outta a ticket

Hate to see it

The one thing has nothing to do with the other. Shit is not that complicated.

Meanwhile we're passing laws where cops are allowed to have full on sex with alleged prostitutes to bring them up on prostitution charges. Make that make sense first.

As an aside... maybe I'm not broke enough or I don't drive crazy enough but I never got the whole going wild on a speeding ticket thing. Just take your ticket... say goodnight and go home and pay that shit. What am I missing with that one?

We are all older than Google, Apple, Microsoft, The IPhone, Cell phones, broadband internet, the Carolina panthers, the Toronto Raptors…add on

We are all older than Google, Apple, Microsoft, The IPhone, Cell phones, broadband internet, the Carolina panthers, the Toronto Raptors…add on
You had to do this on a Friday morning...?

giphy.gif

Random but I remember when the Ukraine/russia conflict just started and there was that video with the jet that some ppl thought looked fake

Homie then came in and said “I was in the Air Force and I can say for sure that’s real 🫡

I wanna say about 20 mins later it came out that that vid was fake af lmao

I still think about that from time to time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back