Status
Not open for further replies.
Digital notetaking for record purposes only

Satsurblia Cave
Origin of Haplogroup J1
Origin of depigmentation gene SLC24A5

Ashkenazi Jews genome

Haplogroup J1 18%
Haplogroup R1a 9% (Khazarian hypothesis)

He probably should have held on to this shit. Had an anthem but obviously not the motion to make it work like sza did but damn. Must be humbling for some of these song writers and musicians.

The driver she pulled over definitely has a problem with it -- "I wouldn’t want her to be arresting me and I just saw you and your husband last night for $29.99 have sex on OnlyFans. I just can't respect you or the precinct that you’re working at."

The driver she pulled over definitely has a problem with it -- "I wouldn’t want her to be arresting me and I just saw you and your husband last night for $29.99 have sex on OnlyFans. I just can't respect you or the precinct that you’re working at."
I'm crying lmao. Too good.

Hating to get outta a ticket

Hate to see it

The Dept. policy forbids off-duty officers from any work that's "not compatible with police work" ... which includes working at "any establishment that provides adult entertainment in the form of nude, semi-nude or topless exhibitions."
Didn't know that. Curious if it's just that department or all departments have that policy. Could be a loophole since she's doing onlyfans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back