Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gambit and Rogue have teamed with Mr Sinister a couple of times. Rogue started out as a villain and Gambit owed Sinister for something can't really remember so he worked for him and helped Sinister crew find the Morlocks and they killed almost all of them.
Wasn't gambit in some sort of league of assassins?

I don't know shit about marvel btw

It instantly reminded me of all the times I learned things about teachers I shouldn’t have.

I’ll never forget one time in HS Spanish class, the teacher just randomly dropped that she was dealing with a mean urinary tract infection.

To this day I don’t get why she had to take the convo there. 😅
Oh she wild!! I don’t do all of that. I’ll just tell them something he said or where we went or about his dog. They love hearing about his dog.

Not in relation to Kandy but talking on teachers and students being personal, it’s crazy the amount of confidence these kids got to shot at teachers and have chances at success

In middle we had bad ass teacher, Mrs.Thomas, thick as fuck and fully grown, jus the thought of approaching her on some kinda shit would make you believe she’d slap the taste outta ya mouth for even trying her..

These kids something else, I couldn’t even fathom any kid, even the boldest I known in the school to even fix their face and speak to her like it’s that type of time.

In my 20’s I reconnected with a friend that I knew from middle school that had her as a friend on facebook

Time was not.. 😒 kind to her

The grip on the black community for any girl that was born between 1980-1993 middle name being Marie was crazy.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back