Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meanwhile I paid just over $50k for my crib and even if I sank another $30k into it to get the shit to look just like this with the polished stone floors and alladat I'm still making out with a bigger crib and no crackheads. Got one less bathroom tho....
50k?! You living in a trailer?

Aight so let me ask y’all a question based off of a conversation I had….

What kind of person would you describe a MALE who is always consistently trying to start arguments (over subjective opinions and sentiments) and is QUICK to be defensive/reactive when disagreed with or would try to always get the last word even when it’s unnecessary by saying random statements

And more importantly…..WHY do you think that male is the way they are. Especially when they are around you.

I already answered the particular person but I wanna know y’all responses as well

...a contrairian?

And I don't care why they became like that. B/c that person wouldn't be in my inner circle. I don't want someone like that bringing that kind of negative energy around me.

What kind of person would you describe a MALE who is always consistently trying to start arguments (over subjective opinions and sentiments) and is QUICK to be defensive/reactive when disagreed with or would try to always get the last word even when it’s unnecessary by saying random statements

And more importantly…..WHY do you think that male is the way they are. Especially when they are around you.

I already answered the particular person but I wanna know y’all responses as well
When I was young and I was like that. It was cause I felt alone, and I felt that so little people cared about me or how I felt.

That when I was around people willing to hear my opinions, it was like when some lonely people take hot showers to feel warmth similar to affection. It gave me what I was missing and I got so overwhelmed with the feeling that I’d argue for the sake of communication that I never get elsewhere.

And I did it around some people more than others, it was because out of everyone, I felt that they cared about me enough to not want to hurt my feelings. So I became more combative because that was my idea of friendship.

But that was me…can’t say why anyone else does it.

I mean... you could just @Disanthrope

Never understood why online dating had a "shame" like stigma years ago.

Like when a couple gets asked how they met and they say "We met online"...some of the reactions be like

:df4:
...online??

Like when a couple gets asked how they met and they say "We met online"...some of the reactions be like

...online??

Because people still met "in person" back in those days and online dating was for socially awkward nerds and serial killers.

...online??
The stigma is that you have to be socially awkward to hide behind a computer and create a persons to meet women

Damn. Having a B day meal at bojangles at the age of 35 gotta be rough. I hope they at least gave you the fresh biscuit and chicken.

Or at least go to a place that will at least give you a free desert if it is your B day.
Imagine telling the people at bojangles that it's your B day and they just tell you "so".

Bro ate alone too Wife ain’t even cook breakfast

:hahaha:l
Damn. Having a B day meal at bojangles at the age of 35 gotta be rough. I hope they at least gave you the fresh biscuit and chicken.

Or at least go to a place that will at least give you a free desert if it is your B day.
Imagine telling the people at bojangles that it's your B day and they just tell you "so".

Ether. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back