Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ain’t no way

So wild and totally believable

Swear to gawd bro, I get physically ill when I walk into a Walmart. Ion know what it is, it’s like…if you could take everything that’s bad about America and put it in one place with all of the worst kind of people you can meet in America. That’s what Walmart is, ..I get physically sick bro. I’m not even on some hyperbole type shit. Walmart makes me nauseous.

I know where you're coming from. This might sound easier said than done but... just stop going there. I haven't been inside a walmart in years.

Target is next but for some reason that's my girlfriend's happy place. Usually I don't go so I don't fuck up her experience but the shit is right next to the whole foods, home depot, best buy and Gyro spot so every 3 months or so it's a perfect storm for me to be in that motherfucker with the dregs of society trying to maintain my cool demeanor.

Last weekend she was like "let's just wrap this up because I can feel your vibes" Meanwhile I didn't clothesline any of the unaccompanied minors jousting with shopping carts or curse out the rude employees or smoke a cigarette in the bathroom or anything.

Walmart and Target are the equivalent of going to the grocery store the first week of the month but every damn day.

For people that have switched from Samsung to Apple how you feel about the iPhone now? And how easy is it to transfer from Droid to Apple?

Between a droid and a Iphone? I didnt know that was possible and need the info. My pops switching to a Pixel from an iphone
Yeah I remember when I switched it wasn’t that bad

hmm wait a min maybe this is when I was going from iPhone to iPhone lol

droid to iPhone might just be a SIM card exchange situation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back