Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, unless Baldwin did something he was told specifically not to do, I don't see how he's at fault for this. Like who even knew that prop guns could kill people. I thought the whole point of them was to look like real guns without being lethal.
I mean I get taking a professionals word for something, but if I'm going to be pointing a gun at someone, I'm going to check it AGAIN so I know for myself it's safe.

I mean I get taking a professionals word for something, but if I'm going to be pointing a gun at someone, I'm going to check it AGAIN so I know for myself it's safe.
That’s where he could end up getting in trouble for. You’re told to treat them like it’s loaded so he should have checked

He might be able to claim total ignorance but if he’s ever been in a movie or show and it had guns then I would doubt it

I used to follow him on TikTok but as time went on I started noticing a pattern and I didn’t like and now him and his lil crew is caught up some TikTok shit being a fake phony pandering ass nigga.

He’s a smart dude but fuck him
So basically you dont have a reason…

You know what..I think that baby died. That shit was wrapped around its neck, I think that’s why they deleted it…feel fucked up for laughing, I thought the baby was hugging and holding on.
It did? Shit I thought it was grabbing on for dear life the entire time too. Damn

Swear to gawd bro, I get physically ill when I walk into a Walmart. Ion know what it is, it’s like…if you could take everything that’s bad about America and put it in one place with all of the worst kind of people you can meet in America. That’s what Walmart is, ..I get physically sick bro. I’m not even on some hyperbole type shit. Walmart makes me nauseous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back