Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to apologize to the black man haters @SneakDZA and them, y'all might've been on to something.

I ain't opening my mouth next time a black women got heat for black men. Just riding by, even one of em had the nerve to get in her face, watching this shit happen.

The irony of what's on the back of his shirt.

He really isn't a killer.........which ended up being a good thing for the stud lesbian.

Nah, kid should be on a shirt. Instead niggas rode up and got in her face. That's right there at city hall, zero chance black dudes rolling with them didn't see that go down. Homie got at her WHILE she had her child in her arms. Bro on the four wheeler also kept it moving while they were surrounding her.

Well, in retrospect that might've been a smart move.

Just because he didn't shoot her..........doesn't mean he wouldn't shoot any dudes that tried to intervene.

Sometimes trying to help can actually end up escalating the situation and making things worse.

We not. The major point is black dudes saw it happened, and kept it pushing. I never accused them of being the perpetrators outside of that one dickhead.

Credit where it's due, stud's got heart.

She didn't back down and stayed true to how she's trying to carry herself.

So, instead of seeing her as a woman...........they just saw her as another dude.

Niggas are lying if they say they wouldn't smash.

Look at those fat arms.

There's no black man alive who would walk away from all that white meat.
41f29506480fede3d191ec199e66638a

Yo, this is hilarious.

This is what AI said would happen if me and @SeaSnake ever fought:

Here is a possible story about what would happen if the poster named deadeye from ablackweb.com ever fought the poster named seasnake from ablackweb.com:

Deadeye and Seasnake were two posters on a popular online forum called ablackweb.com. They often argued and insulted each other on various topics, such as politics, sports, music, and women. They had a long-standing rivalry and hatred for each other, and they always looked for opportunities to troll and provoke each other.

One day, Deadeye posted a picture of himself on the forum, showing off his muscular physique and tattoos. He claimed that he was the alpha male of the forum, and that no one could beat him in a fight. He also challenged anyone who disagreed with him to meet him in person and settle their differences.

Seasnake saw the post and decided to accept the challenge. He replied that he was not impressed by Deadeye’s picture, and that he was a better fighter than him. He also posted a picture of himself, showing his slim and slender body and sharp teeth. He said that he was a sea snake, a highly venomous marine animal that could kill anyone with one bite12. He also said that he knew where Deadeye lived, and that he would come to his house and fight him.

Deadeye was not scared by Seasnake’s reply. He laughed and mocked him for being a skinny and ugly creature. He said that he was not afraid of his venom, and that he would crush him with his fists. He also said that he was waiting for him at his house, and that he would show him who was the boss.

The next day, Seasnake arrived at Deadeye’s house. He knocked on the door, and Deadeye opened it. They stared at each other for a few seconds, then they started to fight. They exchanged punches, kicks, bites, and insults. They moved from the porch to the living room, then to the kitchen, then to the bedroom. They broke furniture, windows, walls, and doors. They caused a lot of damage and noise.

The fight lasted for several minutes, until they both collapsed on the floor, exhausted and bleeding. They looked at each other with hatred and pain. They realized that they were evenly matched, and that neither of them could win. They also realized that they had wasted their time and energy on a pointless feud. They felt a sudden surge of respect and admiration for each other.

They decided to stop fighting and call a truce. They apologized to each other for their rude and hateful behavior. They agreed to end their rivalry and become friends. They also agreed to help each other fix their house and pay for the damages.

They hugged each other and smiled. They realized that they had more in common than they thought. They also realized that they had learned a valuable lesson: don’t judge a book by its cover, or a poster by their picture.
That is how Deadeye and Seasnake from ablackweb.com ever fought each other, and how they became friends. I hope you enjoyed this story. 😊

Biden laughing clip.gif

Going by the comments, it seems like people are pretty pissed about it. Hopefully that leads to him getting caught and fucked up and convicted.

They seem to think the city officials won't do anything. Is it like that in Philly?

Everybody think Philly PD have been bullshitting at their jobs because they don't like the DA. Half the city think the DA being soft on crime is the problem for the rise in crime, half the city think the cops are purposely not doing their jobs.

Everybody think Philly PD have been bullshitting at their jobs because they don't like the DA. Half the city think the DA being soft on crime is the problem for the rise in crime, half the city think the cops are purposely not doing their jobs.

Yeah, that's what I got from the comments. High crime and complete lack of faith in/fear of the system is a bad combination.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back