Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, kid should be on a shirt. Instead niggas rode up and got in her face. That's right there at city hall, zero chance black dudes rolling with them didn't see that go down. Homie got at her WHILE she had her child in her arms. Bro on the four wheeler also kept it moving while they were surrounding her.

Are you watching a different video than I am? I literally only see one black dude in that video. He's there at the end, stops his bike, she shouts something at him, and then he rides off.

None of those other dudes that interacted with her were black.

Are you watching a different video than I am? I literally only see one black dude in that video. He's there at the end, stops his bike, she shouts something at him, and then he rides off.

I mean dude with the helmet could be lol but looks like they latin

We not. The major point is black dudes saw it happened, and kept it pushing. I never accused them of being the perpetrators outside of that one dickhead.

download (8).png

We not. The major point is black dudes saw it happened, and kept it pushing. I never accused them of being the perpetrators outside of that one dickhead.

View attachment 1186794

Ok, I see them now, but by that time in the video, the actual confrontation was over and we don't even know if any of them dudes actually saw what happened. Have you ever been in a big swarm like that. Shit goes down with you right in the midst and you might not find out about it until days later. This seems like an odd vid to hold up as proof that black men ain't shit. You can find much better examples if that's the narrative you actually want to push.

Ok, I see them now, but by that time in the video, the actual confrontation was over and we don't even know if any of them dudes actually saw what happened. Have you ever been in a big swarm like that. Shit goes down with you right in the midst and you might not find out about it until days later. This seems like an odd vid to hold up as proof that black men ain't shit. You can find much better examples if that's the narrative you actually want to push.

No, they saw it. No way they didn't at that intersection unless they were WAYYY behind the pack and the fact that dude in the Kelly Green jersey AND the lil nigga who did all the shit is still there shows it wasn't that much difference in time.

And I'm tight because it's angering. To see a what seems to be a black mother and her family get abused in such a way with black men present pisses me the fuck off. I ain't interested in hearing nobody side, niggas was looking dead at this shit. There wasn't no fucking confusion as to what was happening, it was a black women being surrounded and harangued by a bunch of non-blacks, that's all that we should need to see to step the fuck up.

All that other shit you saying, down the line with it.

Last edited:
No, they saw it. No way they didn't at that intersection unless they were WAYYY behind the pack and the fact that dude in the Kelly Green jersey AND the lil nigga who did all the shit is still there shows it wasn't that much difference in time.

And I'm tight because it's angering. To see a what seems to be a black mother and her family get abused in such a way with black men present pisses me the fuck off. I ain't interested in hearing nobody side, niggas was looking dead at this shit. There wasn't no fucking confusion as to what was happening, it was a black women being surrounded and harangued by a bunch of non-blacks, that's all that we should need to see to step the fuck up.

All that other shit you saying, down the line with it.

Well, believe what you want bruh. If they knew what was going down and was cool with it, then they're wrong.

I'm not about to sit here and assume they knew as much as you're saying though because I've been in situations like that where some shit was going down nearby and had no idea because of how much chaos was around.

There was no chaos, the video right there... Everything stopped and turned to watch.

But alright man, whatever.

There was no chaos, the video right there... Everything stopped and turned to watch.

But alright man, whatever.

LIke I said, you can believe what you want. It's just weird to me that you pick this incident to be like "Yeah, the black men haters might be right" when we have more than enough video examples of black men actually being the primary perpetrators of the bad behavior.

Like the incidents with black men caught on video beating up black women didn't push you over to that side, but a video of a white dude wildin' out and a few black dudes looking at the aftermath as if trying to figure out what happened is too much?

lol Ok...

LIke I said, you can believe what you want. It's just weird to me that you pick this incident to be like "Yeah, the black men haters might be right" when we have more than enough video examples of black men actually being the primary perpetrators of the bad behavior.

Like the incidents with black men caught on video beating up black women didn't push you over to that side, but a video of a white dude wildin' out and a few black dudes looking at the aftermath as if trying to figure out what happened is too much?

lol Ok...

Deadass don't know wtf you talking about. I'm not actually trying to push a narrative, said that ma hater shit was tongue in cheek, and I didn't seek this shit out to badmouth black men. It happened in my city and someone told me about it. I'm angry that some black men stood by and let some fuck shit happen to a black mother. Instead of being angry too you chose to be defensive of those dickheads and started thinking of every possible excuse to get them off the hook.

Deadass don't know wtf you talking about. I'm not trying to push a narrative and I didn't seek this shit out to badmouth black men. It happened in my city and someone told me about it. I'm angry that some black men stood by and let some fuck shit happen to a black mother. Instead of being angry too you chose to be defensive of those dickheads and started thinking of every possible excuse to get them off the hook.

It mostly threw me off how you opened your post saying the "black man haters" were right and then posted a video with a white dude wildin out. I didn't even notice the black dudes until you posted that "Where's Waldo" type screen cap showing a few black dudes in the crowd after the encounter had basically ended.

If you're right, and those dudes really knew what was going down and just ignored it, that's fucked up. We can leave it at that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back