Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, not leaving shit at shit. Letting that shit fly is way more indicative of the group psyche than a individual being a demon. It shows programming. A shared common reaction to a stimulus like that speaks volumes. Where's Waldo, yet the mfer was literally right next to sis and the lil white dude.

I hope and pray yo ass never out in public seeing a black mother getting surrounded by a bunch of non-whites bullying her with a gun in her face and yo ass go "oh shit, I wonder what's happening, there's so much chaos".

Last edited:
Nah, not leaving shit at shit. Letting that shit fly is way more indicative of the group psyche than a individual being a demon. It shows programming. A shared common reaction to a stimulus like that speaks volumes. Where's Waldo, yet the mfer was literally right next to sis and the lil white dude.

I hope and pray yo ass never out in public seeing a black mother getting surrounded by a bunch of non-whites bullying her and yo ass go "oh shit, I wonder what's happening, there's so much chaos".

What you're saying doesn't make any sense. We don't disagree that any black men who saw what was happening should have done something. We disagree on whether or not the black men actually saw what happened. I don't think they did see the dude jumping on her car and pointing a gun at her, nor did they know she had a child because the chick didn't even bring the baby out until those people left.

But like I said, if you're right and they knew all that was going down and chose not to do or say anything, that's fucked up.

What you're saying doesn't make any sense. We don't disagree that any black men who saw what was happening should have done something. We disagree on whether or not the black men actually saw what happened. I don't think they did see the dude jumping on her car and pointing a gun at her, nor did they know she had a child because the chick didn't even bring the baby out until those people left.

But like I said, if you're right and they knew all that was going down and chose not to do or say anything, that's fucked up.

There were two children. Her girl was standing on the opposite side of the car holding a little girl after having got out of the car during the point where of the screenshot. She took the boy out after the dude with the gun bounced and that was when another black dude rolled up and got in her face. She was on live earlier today talking about it.

There were two children. Her girl was standing on the opposite side of the car holding a little girl after having got out of the car during the point where of the screenshot. She took the boy out after the dude with the gun bounced and that was when another black dude rolled up and got in her face. She was on live earlier today talking about it.

Damn, I was so focused on the other shit, I didn't even notice the chick and the other kid.

What did she say happened? Dude was on some real fuck shit. He was a coward too because she checked him, and he ran off.

Damn, I was so focused on the other shit, I didn't even notice the chick and the other kid.

What did she say happened? Dude was on some real fuck shit. He was a coward too because she checked him, and he ran off.

Pretty much play by play of what was on video. I ain't catch the earlier bits.

Cops looking for him. This apparently his homeboy

Video

Biker gang dudes on his head on this page

Last edited:
Pretty much play by play of what was on video. I ain't catch the earlier bits.

Cops looking for him. This apparently his homeboy

Video

Biker gang dudes on his head on this page

Going by the comments, it seems like people are pretty pissed about it. Hopefully that leads to him getting caught and fucked up and convicted.

They seem to think the city officials won't do anything. Is it like that in Philly?

First thing I thought was where are the license plates on the bikes. Iono how shit work out there
Random but I remember when digital cameras first came out and them bitches were expensive af. Even getting them on sale at circuit City still seemed high af, now niggas just walking around with digital cameras all Willy nilly just recording shit at the wildest times

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back