Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

middle adulthood (about 36 to 64 years);

Modern social scientists place the beginning of midlife at 35 or 40 years of age, to highlight the period when most adults have finished schooling, entered the workforce, and embarked into marriage with childbearing and rearing

Hey man, don't be sad. Getting old is a beautiful thing.

trying-not-to-laugh-zoom-in.gif

Hey man, don't be sad. Getting old is a beautiful thing.

trying-not-to-laugh-zoom-in.gif
40 ain’t old though, sure, my body don’t heal as fast as it used to, I’m a little more sore when I wake up, I gotta make an audible noise when I sit down, damn only ever in the mood to fuck maybe..randomly at 2 am on a Thursday night..I want these niggaz off my lawn and in jail, and I’d rather take a nice nap on a Sunday than get some head..

But I ain’t old, I’m wise

40 ain’t old though, sure, my body don’t heal as fast as it used to, I’m a little more sore when I wake up, I gotta make an audible noise when I sit down, damn only ever in the mood to fuck maybe..randomly at 2 am on a Thursday night..I want these niggaz off my lawn and in jail, and I’d rather take a nice nap on a Sunday than get some head..

But I ain’t old, I’m wise
You need to work on your flexibility

You probably got stiff hips

a5f1c0b19983a63724cd9fb89b3b648689871ecd.jpg

Trigonometry
Physics
Calculus
Physics
Graphs
Statistics
Binary Numbers & Logic Gates
(OR, NOR, AND, NAND, XOR, XNOR) aka Matrix

This got me through when I majored in Computer Technology back in the late 90s

You could even play Super Mario Brothers if you knew the code

Aite Pusha T just said no pics lol

I was like u still banned from Canada? Lol security tried to press mandem lol IMG_6385.jpeg thats him and his bodyguard

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back