Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
@The Lonious Monk
@ajackson17
@konceptjones

HirisPlex is a tool that Scientists, Anthropologist, & Geneticist use to measure melanin content

Who was the famous African Historian that came up with it first?

Cheick Diop

He didn't come up with that tool or method, but he did figure out how to measure melanin content in mummies.

It's funny because in a debate with some Egyptologists at the time, his work made them admit that the Egyptians were dark skinned. However, they turned around and said they still weren't negro and were instead dark skinned white people. lol

Cheick Diop

He didn't come up with that tool or method, but he did figure out how to measure melanin content in mummies.

It's funny because in a debate with some Egyptologists at the time, his work made them admit that the Egyptians were dark skinned. However, they turned around and said they still weren't negro and were instead dark skinned white people. lol
Correct. Good form.
I can tell you have some his books
🤓

Correct. Good form.
I can tell you have some his books
🤓

I have this one siting in storage:

The-African-Origin-of-Civilization.jpg

Haven't read it in forever. Took an African Studies class in college and this was the book we learned from. Kept the book, re-read it over the years but haven't picked it back up in quite some time now.

Yeah, The African Origin of Civilization and Civilization or Barbarism. Picked them up way back in undergrad. Being exposed to stuff like that is one of the benefits of going to an HBCU.

I have this one siting in storage:

The-African-Origin-of-Civilization.jpg

Haven't read it in forever. Took an African Studies class in college and this was the book we learned from. Kept the book, re-read it over the years but haven't picked it back up in quite some time now.

Just copped those books.
I only read a few pages and chapters here and there at the Library or Barnes & Noble.

Win 10 or 11?
Man idk. Do me a favor, you seen techy.

Can you find me a good Hp laptop online? Not too expensive. All I need it for is to do teacher type shit on it. Most of my stuff is on my work laptop but I don’t like to put some of my personal stuff on my work laptop. I be leaving that computer at work too

I want something that ain’t gon slow down by next year. My work laptop is lightning fast and it’s been three years. They also probably spent thousands on it.

Man idk. Do me a favor, you seen techy.

Can you find me a good Hp laptop online? Not too expensive. All I need it for is to do teacher type shit on it. Most of my stuff is on my work laptop but I don’t like to put some of my personal stuff on my work laptop. I be leaving that computer at work too

1696385472353.png

The price was originally under $500, but I customized it with a 512GB drive and a full 1080p display.

This is the same laptop, but with out my customizations: https://www.hp.com/us-en/shop/pdp/hp-laptop-17t-cn300-173-7p3q0av-1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back