Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man... I just ordered dinner from this Jamaican spot in Newark and not only did the food come fast as hell but it was well packaged, hot, tasty and they didn't forget anything. Plus they were open after 5pm.

Now I gotta drive by there this weekend and make sure they're really Jamaican.
post or dm the name/address ma nigga

He didn’t want to write on the back of his paper.
He didn’t want the chips his mom packed.
He was upset another students paper was on the floor.
In his defense…

…you should’ve had one-sided paper available for him.

…you should’ve cut up some potatoes right there in the class and fried him up some homemade chips on the spot.

…you should’ve used your telekinesis to levitate the other child back up and place him back in his desk.

Too soon?

Na don’t do that, bruh. A lot of shit got misconstrued. Ima hit you in a PM and hash it out, cuz some of that shit is on me.

If you up for it, that is.
Nah it wasn’t that. I was passed that. You stood tall on it and I appreciate it. But it’s not that.

Nah it wasn’t that. I was passed that. You stood tall on it and I appreciate it. But it’s not that.
Right on. Glad to hear it. Id hate to be the cause of a nigga I fuck with falling back from the site and shit.

And understood. I respect it. But hopefully you get back to posting regularly. 👍🏾

There is a channel from a dude named Trillblack on Youtube that I like. The vids he makes are all about correcting misconceptions about black history particularly when it comes to the Western interpretations of African history. I watched his latest video where he was talking about how his wife found a vase at an English museum that show that the Greeks clearly portrayed the Ancient Egyptians as black Africans. I'm so blown. Dude's wife is white. lol Literally, everything this dude makes is "These white people this..." and "These white people that..." and he married a white chick.

I ain't mad at him. His wife definitely seems to support what he's doing, but that shit still seems weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back