Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop stealing people's stuff without giving the owner proper credit.

I really dont get why artist get mad when the orginal holder of said song wants to take a high percentage in today's environment. They did all the work.
He took the sample out so he was good anyway but Let the artist and their rep do that work then I’m trying to save myself some publishing
I don’t need some bozo in a basement putting me for some likes on IG

Nobody complains about the abw platform, its the people on it. With twitter the actual platform is going to shit
Yes there were plenty of complaints about xenforo at the time.

But this not the time for that

In his defense...that's clearly your fault. If you don't know the number 12 is the number 12, then wtf?
Whose fault?

I had nothing to do with his meltdown yesterday. He was adding numbers and the aide wrote the number 12 and I guess he couldn’t see if it was a 12 or not. So, he blew up because of it instead of asking her was that number a 12 or not? So that’s okay for him to have a full blown meltdown that involved him throwing his pencil, ripping his paper, snatching the paper out of the sides hand and screaming and crying? Wow.

But let’s entertain your accusation. I find it wild it’s the teachers fault that a student doesn’t know what the number 12 looks like in the third grade. That says a lot about how parents think. When does shit like that fall on the parent? How did he make it to third grade not knowing what the number 12 is? How is a parent okay with that?

Whose fault?

I had nothing to do with his meltdown yesterday. He was adding numbers and the aide wrote the number 12 and I guess he couldn’t see if it was a 12 or not. So, he blew up because of it instead of asking her was that number a 12 or not? So that’s okay for him to have a full blown meltdown that involved him throwing his pencil, ripping his paper, snatching the paper out of the sides hand and screaming and crying? Wow.

But let’s entertain your accusation. I find it wild it’s the teachers fault that a student doesn’t know what the number 12 looks like in the third grade. That says a lot about how parents think. When does shit like that fall on the parent? How did he make it to third grade not knowing what the number 12 is? How is a parent okay with that?
Kandy...I was joking. I know it's not your fault that a student had a meltdown over the number 12.

People keep talking about Generational Wealth, but Generational Wealth on the basis of being on a constant grind to get money isn’t a good thing.

Main reason is that that only ones that may, and I want to emphasize may, the only ones that may understand what went into it being what it is, and the significance of who you were, and the sacrifices that made this mean something.

Are the children that you currently have, and that’s only if your lack of presence doesn’t lessen the meaning of your presence to them. You know, once they become adults and that money don’t make adult problems go away like it makes kid problems go away.

Now who they are as an individual becomes important and if you don’t have a relationship with them, what ever they lack in themselves, they will undoubtedly blame your absence for it.

Then..their kids far removed from the grind won’t even understand the significance of the wealth or where it came from so they are gonna be the ones to sell off all of your assets and take your family right back to square one.

This ain’t just for black families, this is for all families. It’s the human condition, the difference is that white fam lies historically crafted the rules to compensate for this, alums in colleges, yacht clubs, country clubs, they mingled their children to create infallible bonds of wealth.

To where even the idiots “GWB” benefit from it. There are alot of people chasing wealth that still think that, that’s what gonna break curses and bonds. It takes more than that.

I drive a Hybrid but musta thought that shit was a EV today. I was planning on working from home but had to come into the office today. I knew I needed gas but didn't get it last night because I wasn't planning on driving in today. I get to office, park, and just before I turn off the car that shit beeps and tells me I got 0 miles left. Ain't that a bitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back