Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know someone right now who’s parents over their lifetime accumulated 3 properties and fully paid off 2 nice cars.

They passed and left all to the them. They had gotten so used to living a lifestyle that they felt made them high status. That what they had now didn’t meet todays idea of high status.

So they sold the three homes and cars to buy a mega mansion where they now pay a mortgage and car notes for a couple luxury cars.

One bad year and they back to square one

Last night this chick I used to know hit me up, we friends on Facebook, and told me that her man was mad at her cause I popped up in his people you may know.

He start riffing wit her cause he thinks she’s cheating wit me. So I’m like, one, I’m sure he’s gotten people you may know suggestions from you before. I know at least some of them are men too.

Why this dude single me out? I told her i barely even communicate with her and i ain’t physically even seen her since our mid twenties. Where we didn’t even date, we just fooled around.

And she like..yea I knoooooooow. To top it off I don’t even know who this dude is but he now know who I am so I got somebody out here thinking I’m fucking his girl and I don’t even know what he look like.

I think there’s got to be more to this but she saying all it is, is that dude saw me on his face book suggestions and blacked out on her.

This why I don’t have friends

Last night this chick I used to know hit me up, we friends on Facebook, and told me that her man was mad at her cause I popped up in his people you may know.

He start riffing wit her cause he thinks she’s cheating wit me. So I’m like, one, I’m sure he’s gotten people you may know suggestions from you before. I know at least some of them are men too.

Why this dude single me out? I told her i barely even communicate with her and i ain’t physically even seen her since our mid twenties. Where we didn’t even date, we just fooled around.

And she like..yea I knoooooooow. To top it off I don’t even know who this dude is but he now know who I am so I got somebody out here thinking I’m fucking his girl and I don’t even know what he look like.

I think there’s got to be more to this but she saying all it is, is that dude saw me on his face book suggestions and blacked out on her.

This why I don’t have friends
He was projecting. He was accusing her of what he's guilty of

I know someone right now who’s parents over their lifetime accumulated 3 properties and fully paid off 2 nice cars.

They passed and left all to the them. They had gotten so used to living a lifestyle that they felt made them high status. That what they had now didn’t meet todays idea of high status.

So they sold the three homes and cars to buy a mega mansion where they now pay a mortgage and car notes for a couple luxury cars.

One bad year and they back to square one
Hustlin backwards

People cant just live without trying to prove shit which amounts to nothing to nobodys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back