Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never understood how a couple could be together for a good bit of time. No issues. But the instant they get married...shyt goes downhill and they divorce.

What da hell changed??

Last edited:
Subscription based software is a terrible idea for a lot of consumers but a great Idea for a company. Long are the days you get to own your software.

For example, I use to be able to buy a new video editing software and hold on to it for a few years. I would skip a few of the new versions if I didnt see any updates worth the purchase.

Now, a lot of software you pay monthly/annually. You get all the updates but are paying way more in the long run. Especially if you dont even use the updates.

I fear movies and music will be the same. They will stop selling them for you to own. No more individual album downloads or cds in the store. Same with movies. You would only be able to see or hear if you subscribe to what ever platform they are on.

Never understood how a couple could be together for a good it of time. No issues. But the instant they get married...shyt goes downhill and they divorce.

What da hell changed??
Sometimes nothing changes and that's the issue. Some people think marriage is going to fix or unlock something that's missing in the relationship and when nothing changes...

Never understood how a couple could be together for a good it of time. No issues. But the instant they get married...shyt goes downhill and they divorce.

What da hell changed??
Unaddressed issues they believe marriage will fix

The unwillingness to understand that you can’t be moving the same way as a married more person

Kids

Finances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back