Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude who played in Twilight and currently plays as Batman. When he was starring in Twilight, an overzealous fan became obsessed with him and stalked him. He tried everything outside of getting the woman arrested, to get her to stop.

One day he invited the woman out to lunch with him and then spent an hour talking about his life and his problems. The woman never stalked him again.

Sometimes, the answer to your biggest problems is to show people who you really are.

Dude who played in Twilight and currently plays as Batman. When he was starring in Twilight, an overzealous fan became obsessed with him and stalked him. He tried everything outside of getting the woman arrested, to get her to stop.

One day he invited the woman out to lunch with him and then spent an hour talking about his life and his problems. The woman never stalked him again.

Sometimes, the answer to your biggest problems is to show people who you really are.
No

My biggest problem used to be that I care how others perceived me and it lead me to always trying to be down and ok with how others lived. It lead to me inviting a lot of fucked up people in my life.

Then one day I found this website, Allhiphop.com, I was just my authentic self, cause fuck this avatars and words. Leant into it, started to lean more into in my personal life..

And now, I’m a friendless 40 year old with no bitches, but…

1694729914978.gif

I don’t care what people think no more.

My biggest problem used to be that I care how others perceived me and it lead me to always trying to be down and ok with how others lived. It lead to me inviting a lot of fucked up people in my life.

Then one day I found this website, Allhiphop.com, I was just my authentic self, cause fuck this avatars and words. Leant into it, started to lean more into in my personal life..

And now, I’m a friendless 40 year old with no bitches, but…

View attachment 1175865

I don’t care what people think no more.
Love this for you man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back