Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking Were like we’re like WE ARE WOLF

But yes you are right were means man

Were and wer are archaic terms for adult male humans and were often used for alliteration with wife as "were and wife" in Germanic-speaking cultures (Old English: wer, Old Dutch: wer, Gothic: waír, Old Frisian: wer, Old Saxon: wer, Old High German: wer, Old Norse: verr).

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Were#:~:text=Were and wer are archaic,, Old Norse: verr).
Yeah I was reading a book on the history of Homo sapiens and how they evolved as time went on and that’s when I came across a etymology website to learn where certain words come from

Fuck another lockdown, not trying to do that again

Don't worry.

The economy can't afford another lockdown.

It'll just be lot of bodies dropping and people will be forced to do what makes the most sense.

Basically, another lockdown won't be forced on us...........it'll be voluntary.

People will do whatever they need to do to give themselves the best chance of not getting it.

They are if they're protesting injustices for people who wouldn't do the same for them.

That still doesn't make someone a coon. Ya'll are back to being too loose with that word. Some people just have principles and stand on them regardless of what other people do.

Now if she only did it to court favor with the people who could care less about her and people that look like her, I'd agree with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back