Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol Wouldn't a werehuman just be a human?

Also, different cultures have similar monster myths. For example, there's a tribe in Africa with stories about werehyenas.
I’m just saying random dumb shit

1. That’s great other cultures have other were animals

2. I learned about the WENDIGOON which is a crazy deer man creature. A deer man would bit another human and if he survives, become the wendigoon. Looks real freaky

I’m just saying random dumb shit

1. That’s great other cultures have other were animals

2. I learned about the WENDIGOON which is a crazy deer man creature. A deer man would bit another human and if he survives, become the wendigoon. Looks real freaky

Yeah, I think you're talking about the Wendigo. It's lore comes from a tribe Indigenous to Canada. Marvel actually made a comic character from it that part of Wolverine's rogue's gallery.

Crazy thought, low key, in the Equalizer. Denzel was kinda the bad guy. Think about it, yea some happen that made him do what he did. But you gotta consider, if you are a gangster or a mobster or someone that does some sort of illegal shit.

Some random guy comes up to you and asks you nicely to cut it out. Who the fuck would take that guy serious?

They don’t know who dude is, so of course they do what they do. And Denzel would absolutely have to had known this. So he goes to these guys unassuming and instigates issues in the way he does. Cause he knows how they will react, just so he can kill them in the brutal manner he does.

It would be like learning Jujitsu and picking fights at bars or going to a mosh pit and asking guys to please not bump into you. Just so you can beat the ever loving shit out of them but seem morally ambiguous or right.

Why in the word werewolf it’s pronounced where wolf.

But were isn’t where by itself?

Or am I saying it wrong

I think I’m officially old or washed or whatever. I was dropping my kids off at school and there was a mother walking her daughter to school. It’s like 7am, so the cars are whipping the corner to enter the parking lot and this chick is at the curb.

7 am in the morning, she got on a nylon black wife beater, the titties is popping out. And she got on these leggings that got this kinda design that the art work calls attention to the ass cheeks. That’s black and gray wit the attention grabbing part on the butt cheeks.

Younger me woulda made a mental note for later.

Older me was just like, it’s 7am your little girl in your vicinity and you’re bringing that kinda male gaze at you purposely.

Like, you ain’t got no shame? Shit made my stomach hurt

Now you tell me, looking back, he knew from the moment he went in there he was gonna have to kill somethin

All the shit that has to go down in that city,..lol, he picked her cause just to have a reason to catch a body. Dude low key a serial killer

Were is an old term for man

Werewolf is manwolf
I was thinking Were like we’re like WE ARE WOLF

But yes you are right were means man

Were and wer are archaic terms for adult male humans and were often used for alliteration with wife as "were and wife" in Germanic-speaking cultures (Old English: wer, Old Dutch: wer, Gothic: waĂ­r, Old Frisian: wer, Old Saxon: wer, Old High German: wer, Old Norse: verr).

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Were#:~:text=Were and wer are archaic,, Old Norse: verr).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back