Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any of yall ever worked in customer service?
Customer Service in a call center

Shit was annoying 5 months. People would be angry that they could not pay a certain way, some scammers trying to get shit for free or cheap, searching for old shit. I felt bad for the elderly people, some would stay on the line for too long just to talk. Seems like they just wanted to talk about their day after I help them find a coffee pot.

Customer Service in a call center

Shit was annoying 5 months. People would be angry that they could not pay a certain way, some scammers trying to get shit for free or cheap, searching for old shit. I felt bad for the elderly people, some would stay on the line for too long just to talk. Seems like they just wanted to talk about their day after I help them find a coffee pot.

This what all these ppl in my training keep saying. Don't help that ima be dealing strictly w/ the old folk thats 65 n up

This what all these ppl in my training keep saying. Don't help that ima be dealing strictly w/ the old folk thats 65 n up
I was in customer service call center 10 years ago. Some of the foreign people had thick accents that you could not understand. Some of the older people live alone and their kids and grandchildren don’t visit them as often.

I was in customer service call center 10 years ago. Some of the foreign people had thick accents that you could not understand. Some of the older people live alone and their kids and grandchildren don’t visit them as often.

Yea, shit is sad.

I deal w/ the elderly a lot outside of this tho in my community so hopefully thats a plus. I'm always getting told I got a lot of patience too and they say thats required so i think ill be aight. Ima be doing Medicare

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back