Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao yo not being cool enough to get picked for the washed bowling team 2 years in a row is fucking hilarious.

You betta stop tuckin ya shirt around dem white folk and give em a nigga wake up call. Bet they let you play next year.
Who tucking their shirt in??? I have to laugh at this because it’s funny as hell to me.

denzel-vodka.gif
That was a crazy movie

Denzel playing a fuck up

So about a week or so ago I was in the gym. The machine you can use for manual dips is right in front the equipment for benchpress. Thus small woman was attempting to lift too mich weight and was falling the set. I went over there and lifted the bar off of her and she simply smiled and said thank you. I said no problem and kept it pushing. A other time there were two women in there who were improperly dumbbell benchpressing. I offered to show them the correct form, they obliged, I demonsrated, they smiled, said thank you, I said no problem and kept it pushing. The gym isn't as near as toxic as social media makes it out to be

So about a week or so ago I was in the gym. The machine you can use for manual dips is right in front the equipment for benchpress. Thus small woman was attempting to lift too mich weight and was falling the set. I went over there and lifted the bar off of her and she simply smiled and said thank you. I said no problem and kept it pushing. A other time there were two women in there who were improperly dumbbell benchpressing. I offered to show them the correct form, they obliged, I demonsrated, they smiled, said thank you, I said no problem and kept it pushing. The gym isn't as near as toxic as social media makes it out to be

Some of the social media posts about the gym are so fucking stupid.

I saw one where a woman was trying to talk to a guy and he told her that he’s there to work out. She was shocked. I’m still trying to figure out what she’s so stunned by

Smh

I need a twitter to read comments
I need a TikTok to view the video and share it
I need an IG 50% of the time or I can’t view the photo or video

I don’t feel like signing up to any of these shits, but I can’t view anything half the time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back