Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate being the new guys in the area. Went to 2 meetings last night to try to get on a bowling team and either nobody needed a bowler or if they did, they picked somebody they know. This is the second year in a row that this has happened. It's frustrating to know that you have a good average and good bowling skills but have to sit and watch others do what you want to be out there doing. Have to come up with another plan.

Came home from vacation to this news soon as I landed

All Hype Williams fault

If the info that came out initially is true, that crash didn't have to happen.

They basically said Aaliyah and her folks came with so much baggage that it took the plane over the safe weight limit. The pilot told them they had to leave some stuff behind. When they refused, they pilot let it go and flew them anyway. That shit is crazy. 1) Who is told that they are taking so much weight on a plane that it's a safety issue and argues about it? and 2) What kinda pilot knows there's too much weight to safely fly the plane but still takes off?

If the info that came out initially is true, that crash didn't have to happen.

They basically said Aaliyah and her folks came with so much baggage that it took the plane over the safe weight limit. The pilot told them they had to leave some stuff behind. When they refused, they pilot let it go and flew them anyway. That shit is crazy. 1) Who is told that they are taking so much weight on a plane that it's a safety issue and argues about it? and 2) What kinda pilot knows there's too much weight to safely fly the plane but still takes off?
Pilot lied about how much experience they had

I feel like the pilot was under pressure of a celebrity

That's what I think too. Ultimately, it's on the pilot because his dumbass should have never taken off when he knew it was unsafe. That said, I can't imagine arguing with a pilot about something like that. If the pilot tells me that carrying the extra baggae is going to be a safety risk, then that extra baggage is staying right where it is. Who in their right mind would be like "IDGAF about flight safety. My baggage is important enough to take the risk."

Pilots being under the influence isn't uncommon though. I remember a few years back, there was a rash of pilots getting caught flying while drunk. lol
denzel-vodka.gif

Yall think more legit airlines have the better pilots?

Like spirit probably doesn't pay the best.

It was her own fault
Per Dame Dash

Hype Williams been known to siphon off of her artists video budgets for his own enjoyment

One of the things he d do was switch locations of music vids at the last minute for basically free vacations

The vid was originally supposed to be shot in Miami…. Hype decided they should move it to the Bahamas once they got to Miami

You know the rest

Yall think more legit airlines have the better pilots?

Like spirit probably doesn't pay the best.

That's a good question. I think the best pilots are probably former military. I'd imagine they get snatched up by the bigger airlines.

Spirit probably gets a lot of the pilots that are just breaking into the field.

I hate being the new guys in the area. Went to 2 meetings last night to try to get on a bowling team and either nobody needed a bowler or if they did, they picked somebody they know. This is the second year in a row that this has happened. It's frustrating to know that you have a good average and good bowling skills but have to sit and watch others do what you want to be out there doing. Have to come up with another plan.
Lmao yo not being cool enough to get picked for the washed bowling team 2 years in a row is fucking hilarious.

You betta stop tuckin ya shirt around dem white folk and give em a nigga wake up call. Bet they let you play next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back