Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was at a thing last night where some goofy nigga was in the corner talkin bout women only like you if you 6ft with a 6 figure income. When right over his shoulder was a dude who was like 5'8...shorter than the first dude....with a lil group of chicks around him making em all laugh. If you got a personality and can pull, you can pull in any circumstance. Niggas that have "it" will never huff and puff about being scared of being called a creep cuz they said hi to a chick at the gym. It's the niggas that aint got it that's always worried about what they can't get away with.

You're right about that. There are winners, losers and everything in between. My disagreement with you comes when you say those losers would still be losers if they had the things they say they're missing. That's not always true. Just thing back to school days. There were dudes that were mostly ignored because they were small and meek, and then they hit that growth spurt and all of a sudden they're pulling chicks left and right. Some of that's due to them finding some confidence, but some of it is also due to the fact that there is some truth to chicks liking things like height when it comes to men.

It works the same way with women. Plenty of chicks out there that didn't get any attention when they were fat, lost some weight, and then had plenty of niggas chasing them.

You're right about that. There are winners, losers and everything in between. My disagreement with you comes when you say those losers would still be losers if they had the things they say they're missing. That's not always true. Just thing back to school days. There were dudes that were mostly ignored because they were small and meek, and then they hit that growth spurt and all of a sudden they're pulling chicks left and right. Some of that's due to them finding some confidence, but some of it is also due to the fact that there is some truth to chicks liking things like height when it comes to men.

It works the same way with women. Plenty of chicks out there that didn't get any attention when they were fat, lost some weight, and then had plenty of niggas chasing them.
You one of those, love to hear themselves speak ass niggas huh lol

I was at a thing last night where some goofy nigga was in the corner talkin bout women only like you if you 6ft with a 6 figure income. When right over his shoulder was a dude who was like 5'8...shorter than the first dude....with a lil group of chicks around him making em all laugh. If you got a personality and can pull, you can pull in any circumstance. Niggas that have "it" will never huff and puff about being scared of being called a creep cuz they said hi to a chick at the gym. It's the niggas that aint got it that's always worried about what they can't get away with.

lol, you must've run into Edward Anderson.

Related video:

Last edited:

i dont disagree that being what's deemed as "conventionally attractive" helps and gets you more play off gp. my point is that whether you smooth or corny, it dont matter if you 5'5 or 6'5. ppl are gonna respond to whatever energy you puttin out regardless of what you look like. the funniest part was dude that was complaining fit the "conventionally attractive" criteria. yet nobody was engaging with him in that way when his logic said that's all he had to be.

i dont disagree that being what's deemed as "conventionally attractive" helps and gets you more play off gp. my point is that whether you smooth or corny, it dont matter if you 5'5 or 6'5. ppl are gonna respond to whatever energy you puttin out regardless of what you look like. the funniest part was dude that was complaining fit the "conventionally attractive" criteria. yet nobody was engaging with him in that way when his logic said that's all he had to be.

lol I feel you. Some people can never look inside. They'll always just try and find a new excuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back