Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you know what you wanna eat tonight?

Cuz if you do, you're pregnant.

That's the only time women know what they want to eat

I have gotten into plenty of arguments about women who can’t decide what they wanna eat or help themselves to my food.

One of my exes and I went to Wendy’s years ago and had the audacity to, after biting into her sandwich, to bite into mine without me even biting into my sandwich first

1692907224350.gif

Last edited:
I have gotten into plenty of arguments about women who can’t decide what they wanna eat or help themselves to my food.

One of my exes and I went to Wendy’s years ago and the had the audacity to, after biting into her sandwich, to bite into mine without me even biting into my sandwich first

View attachment 1162332

Damn ro. What did you do after she bit your sandwich?

On a quick glance, the black cosign hand is throwing me off. Im thinking it is the wack sign when I scroll thrown a thread. But I like it.

Meh, I get what you're trying to say. I'm sure there are dudes that are offputting to women that they'd wouldn't be able to get a chick no matter what they did. But let's be real, those dudes are outliers. There are plenty of guys that have no success with women until they get a little money or clout and then have no problem getting chicks. Hell, after a couple decades studying/working in the sciences, I've seen plenty of poindexter ass dudes who had 0 success with women in high school, undergrad, and even grad school pull a decent wife once they got out and started working and making some money.
I was at a thing last night where some goofy nigga was in the corner talkin bout women only like you if you 6ft with a 6 figure income. When right over his shoulder was a dude who was like 5'8...shorter than the first dude....with a lil group of chicks around him making em all laugh. If you got a personality and can pull, you can pull in any circumstance. Niggas that have "it" will never huff and puff about being scared of being called a creep cuz they said hi to a chick at the gym. It's the niggas that aint got it that's always worried about what they can't get away with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back