Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know how on google when a company posts pics advertising their experience. They will purposely post pics of POC enjoying their services to let POC know, or believe that it’s cool for us to indulge in this companies services…

So I’m watching something on Pluto and a commercial for Charleston Southern University comes on. It’s a super conservative Christian College. Why the dude they are interviewing about going to the school, is a very obviously closeted gay man?

So now I’m just wondering who da fuck they’re targeting with that commercial

Say what you may about Putin, dude be having people thrown down stairs, thrown out of windows, and now shot down out the sky. Just a couple years ago he had someone who was running against him politically, poisoned. He don’t bullshit or nothing, he goes straight to murder.

And it’s never like some regular assassination type shit. It’s throwing two different people out of windows and calling it suicide type shit.
He got that KGB in him

I love when niggas that complain about not being able to pull no hoes cuz they lack this, that or the other when in reality they the niggas who wouldn't be able to pull even if they did have it....

@ajackson17
abe20f7dd0ca523f99ae628476debe66c87a98ff.jpg

4f79797313ff8078a3b4beb6796125b8e2294f7d.jpg

ebc36494c82648974338b05aea9b02286fdccd9e.jpg

Last edited:
I love when niggas that complain about not being able to pull no hoes cuz they lack this, that or the other when in reality they the niggas who wouldn't be able to pull even if they did have it....

Meh, I get what you're trying to say. I'm sure there are dudes that are offputting to women that they'd wouldn't be able to get a chick no matter what they did. But let's be real, those dudes are outliers. There are plenty of guys that have no success with women until they get a little money or clout and then have no problem getting chicks. Hell, after a couple decades studying/working in the sciences, I've seen plenty of poindexter ass dudes who had 0 success with women in high school, undergrad, and even grad school pull a decent wife once they got out and started working and making some money.

Meh, I get what you're trying to say. I'm sure there are dudes that are offputting to women that they'd wouldn't be able to get a chick no matter what they did. But let's be real, those dudes are outliers. There are plenty of guys that have no success with women until they get a little money or clout and then have no problem getting chicks. Hell, after a couple decades studying/working in the sciences, I've seen plenty of poindexter ass dudes who had 0 success with women in high school, undergrad, and even grad school pull a decent wife once they got out and started working and making some money.

Well is it just the money or the confidence that comes with it. When you’re more comfortable financially I think it’s easier to become more comfortable socially.

Well is it just the money or the confidence that comes with it. When you’re more comfortable financially I think it’s easier to become more comfortable socially.

The money definitely starts it off. They might get a little confidence going forward, but that only comes after they find some initial success that they didn't have before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back