Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
aye @Big Lurko all bullshit aside. You almost at 50.. respect for the consistency.

Who you feel like is the best one out of all the 42 you did so far?
Mannn appreciate it! Currently trying to think how to bring in the 50th.

Who the best? Lol thats an ongoing debate between the artist that i dont wanna give an opinion on publicly but its TOUGH.

Mannn appreciate it! Currently trying to think how to bring in the 50th.

Who the best? Lol thats an ongoing debate between the artist that i dont wanna give an opinion on publicly but its TOUGH.

Suggestion for the 50th.. maybe take the top 3 or top 5.. maybe whoever on ya channel that got the most views/likes and have them do a cypher and see who comes out on top

What I hate about Ice spice is you can hear the ghostwriter in her bars. I'm a ghostwriter and I can hear another person in her vocals. She sounds like she's reading her script instead of meaning what she's actually saying. I used to always tell female artists in the studio to make sure you sound like you mean what you say, reciting the lyrics correctly is not enough

Meg is going to be fine because she has several opportunities on the table, she has TV movies deals and she's still on Roc Nation so she's always going to be around

Latto a solid artist and she actually makes good music under the guise of the average hoe music

Cardi is like nicki. Her fan base is strong and she'll be okay regardless

Sexy red and glo rilla and suki... that extra hood rat shit they on is going to grow old and they will be phased out eventually
I don’t really pay attention to these ladies a lot but it popped in my head. It’s many female rappers and they don’t sound that much different from each other. I think female rappers really need a new Missy Eillot that’s weird, cool, and don’t have to be all sexy

Ice Spice always sounds like she is running and is out of breathe. Cute lil hood booger you try not to put a baby in

Meg and Cardi are the biggest ones I mentioned, I’m sure they will be here for a while longer. Cardi is just Nicki who is just Lil Kim, sell that sex baby.

Glorilla seems like a hood chick that got super lucky and was ultra unexpected. Seems like some people just like her for being her. Out of the hood rat chicks I’ll cheer for her for a bit

Latto, never really paid any attention to her except for the song she had with Cardi B

Sukihana - walking AIDS (always avoid)
Sexy red - in telling you she has until December
She has a great funny summer song and that’s it

Suggestion for the 50th.. maybe take the top 3 or top 5.. maybe whoever on ya channel that got the most views/likes and have them do a cypher and see who comes out on top
Lol yup thats the plan and trying to figure out the top 5 or 6

Now I don’t know

1. If you are 50 or near 50

2. If it’s your birthday, almost your birthday, or it has past

3. Just normal embarrassment

4. I wasn’t even trying to troll
- I’m really saying happy Birthday

Happy (insert age) Birthday
My 50th freestyle video

Say what you may about Putin, dude be having people thrown down stairs, thrown out of windows, and now shot down out the sky. Just a couple years ago he had someone who was running against him politically, poisoned. He don’t bullshit or nothing, he goes straight to murder.

And it’s never like some regular assassination type shit. It’s throwing two different people out of windows and calling it suicide type shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back