Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol Come on man, ya'll been bickering for forever. I didn't even know you had dude on ignore, and I'm nobody else did either. That's some narcissistic as shit to think that anybody else should care about your beefs.
Why are you investing time into posts you have on ignore when you know who you have on ignore and say you want to ignore them? Both yall need to let the shit go. It's been years now.

View attachment 1161698
Ya'll keep talking about "yall" smh

Its him.

Yea sometimes i come back into a thread and see "showed ignored content" i look under the curtain and I'm right every time

HellCzar is unhinged. You see that much at least. You see his toxic behavior

Y'all know he has a diagnosed mental illness

Yall know he takes meds for it

Yall know he is a disgruntled homosexual

I think it will be decent if one of his brothers could help cure his unhealthy obsession instead of grabbing the popcorn

Its him.

Yea sometimes i come back into a thread and see "showed ignored content" i look under the curtain and I'm right every time

I think it will be decent if one of his brothers could help cure his unhealthy obsession instead of grabbing the popcorn
And both of you could use a switch up.

Like, i swear to fucking god every. single. time. I click show ignored content in a thread ive posted in this retarded stalker ass faggot is talking about me

And y'all just let his OBSESSION go unchecked cuz it's entertaining to yall

Lol hey I tried to end the beef like twice.

Its him.

Bruh lol let’s be real for once it’s a slew of posts by you taking shots at me and other folks. You be all in the democrat thread calling names when niggas ain’t even engaged in conversation. At least admit to it.

I asked for it to be let go and you refused

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back